Selling Up

MattDLJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This is not so much of a purge but a case of i actually need to get rid of my stash.
My relationship after 8 years has sadly ended and i will be needing to clear a lot of things. I simply haven’t got the immediate space and will probably purchase more in the future when i’m settled.
I just dont want to bin 180 premium ABDL nappies because i cannot hold them anywhere for a few months.
As follows;

Peekabu 31
Barnyard 23
Camelots 43
Galactics 10
Dinorawrz 24
Preschool Cloth 23
SDK 9
Cushies 7
Simple Ultra 10
Total 180

I’m UK in south beds. If anyone is at all interested then send me a message.

Reactions: th21 and LittleScotty
What size are they?

Soggy247 said:
What size are they?
Good point!!! Should have said, they’re all Mediums.

Thats my size :)

I'd PM you, but I have yet to receive Est. status, gonna do so when i receive it

I'm really sorry to hear about your relationship break up, especially after such a long time...

That's an impressive collection you have and some of my favourite nappies too!
If I could find a way of receiving them without my wife finding out I'd be interested too

Reactions: TigerDL and MattDLJ
How much do you want for them all?

Reactions: MattDLJ
What prices we talking about? If you were to sell batches of individual brands/designs.

Reactions: MattDLJ
Had a few messages from people so i’ll clarify here. I really don’t want the hassle of postage whilst i’m going through this difficult time in my life.

In terms of money i’m honestly happy with any sensible/reasonable offers.

If someone wanted to grab the job lot in one go then i think £70 is more than reasonable if they made the trip? I equate that to just under 40p per nappy bearing in mind these are all premium products? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: LittleScotty
Also thank you for all the messages wishing me well from people who have asked and messaged me.

Reactions: TigerDL and LittleScotty
Ive pm'd you. Deffo interested and will collect.

Back