Not open for further replies.

PeeJayTee

Straight AB/DL Switch
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hello again everyone!

It has been a while since I have posted here. I have been working on my mindset because a lot has happened in my life that has caused confusion leading towards things like self doubt, self esteem issues, etc. Things that I thought were fine but surfaced after my divorce was finalized last March.

I have been going through counseling and have layed everything out on the table including my love for wearing diapers and guess what? There is absolutely nothing wrong with it? Nothing!! If that's what we like or need to do for one reason or another so what?

The key to our happiness is what we think about ourselves and I wanted to share with you something that I came across that is really helping me.

Check this out:

https://selftalkplus.com/

I'm not sure if it's okay to post url's here but trust me, I am not a representative for selling anything, I am simply wanting to help all of us here that have trouble coming to terms with this desire we have as it is very hard.

In case the url doesn't show up just Google "Self Talk Plus Dot Com."

I was turned on to this by someone totally outside of this interest.

I really hope this will help some of you like it has been helping me with my self esteem and confidence. There is absolutely nothing wrong with what we choose to wear for underwear.

I have made posts here in the past and those were while I was in such a confused state. Things are becoming way more clearer now and I look forward to being a much more positive influence in this community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back