Seeking advice

BuddyBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I need a disposable diaper, pull-on style, that is highly absorbent for overnight use. This is for travel and away-from-home use.I tried Abena Lvl 3 and was disappointed. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Diprs2
Northshore has good capacity but its got somewhat shallow leak guards some people say?
Personally as a dl I would get the northshore megamax for discretion and absorption capabilities.
The benefit of a tabbed style is the extra absorption at the front and back where they bubble out in the padding shape.

IcyBlue said:
Northshore has good capacity but its got somewhat shallow leak guards some people say?
Personally as a dl I would get the northshore megamax for discretion and absorption capabilities.
The benefit of a tabbed style is the extra absorption at the front and back where they bubble out in the padding shape.
Thank you IcyBlue, I will follow-up. I always wear baby panties over the disposable so that should compensate for the shallow leak guards.

Reactions: Diprs2 and IcyBlue
BuddyBoy said:
Thank you IcyBlue, I will follow-up. I always wear baby panties over the disposable so that should compensate for the shallow leak guards.
I once tried a stuffer on the outside of the diaper to soak up the leaks which worked well but did add bulk obviously.
I’m guessing you’re trying to make it as discreet as possible with less bulk though.

IcyBlue said:
I once tried a stuffer on the outside of the diaper to soak up the leaks which worked well but did add bulk obviously.
I’m guessing you’re trying to make it as discreet as possible with less bulk though.
I'm less concerned about being seen than leaking on the bed. At home I use a disposable with a cloth diaper over it and panties and a rubber sheet. That's too much bulk for traveling. I have checked and Northshore Gosupremes are available at Walmart. Again thank you for your help.

Reactions: Diprs2 and IcyBlue
BuddyBoy said:
I'm less concerned about being seen than leaking on the bed. At home I use a disposable with a cloth diaper over it and panties and a rubber sheet. That's too much bulk for traveling. I have checked and Northshore Gosupremes are available at Walmart. Again thank you for your help.
The Gosupremes (What an appropriate name for travel diapers!) are on order thanks to my wife. I will give them a try. Here's hoping.

The supremes are no better than an an abena L3 imo. I bet your wife loves your baby panties

BuddyBoy said:
I don't think they are available at walmart

iatec779 said:
The supremes are no better than an an abena L3 imo. I bet your wife loves your baby panties
I think they are at least less prone to having the padding fall apart than abenas although that seems to come at the cost of extra stiffness.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and iatec779
BuddyBoy said:
I need a disposable diaper, pull-on style, that is highly absorbent for overnight use. This is for travel and away-from-home use.I tried Abena Lvl 3 and was disappointed. Any suggestions?
I would suggest Northshore Go Supreme with a doubler. Hope this helps.

why does it have to be pull-on style? especially for overnight use fashion style and discreetness won't play any role, I would prefer tabbed diapers where you can find a very wide variety of shapes and absorbencies to fulfill every possible need for a more reasonable price!

@BuddyBoy You might want to ask Admin to move this thread into the Adult Diapers Forum.

To IcyBlue and all the rest of you who gave me advice, ThankYou! I "field tested" the Go Supremes last night and came through as promised. NorthShore makes a doubler called DoubleStop. I'm going to try that for added protection.

problem with pull-ups is they can't really be adjusted too well so they tend to leak pretty often just stick with the tab style ones

Back