• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Seattle's Fort Apache's Private Nursery and Play Grounds

BabyPantz

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Carer
Life long Fetish Adult Baby in Seattle, once I helped publish Play Pen Magazine, Tales from the Crib, sleeps in real Seattle Children's Hospital Crib, took way early retirement to live as Adult Baby, Very Happy Big Baby! Simply adore thick soft cloth Diapers and sexy shiny noisy Plastic Baby Pants! Hello to all!

Attachments

• 0B46379B-0ABC-46BF-932D-B829A70B9402_1_201_a.jpeg
    0B46379B-0ABC-46BF-932D-B829A70B9402_1_201_a.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 20
Reactions: Angelapinks
Welcome aboard!

But…

I clicked on this topic hoping for an explanation of the subject line (“Seattle’s Fort Apache’s Private Nursery and Play Grounds”), and I’m afraid you’ve let me down. ;) What on Earth are you talking about?

(Fellow Washingtonian here, by the way.)

Welcome to ADISC BabyPantz a very good 'click bait' appellation (describing your personal living situation), you have there, for an introduction post. Which by the way, I enjoyed reading. Thank you.

Seems we have a few things in common: in as far as a couple of months ago I entered early retirement and live at home as a full time sissy baby always wearing dresses and nappies, indoors.

As for me, I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, space exploration, astronomy, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.

Again welcome and have fun, hope to get to know a little more about you in future posts.
Bye.

Cottontail said:
Welcome aboard!

But…

I clicked on this topic hoping for an explanation of the subject line (“Seattle’s Fort Apache’s Private Nursery and Play Grounds”), and I’m afraid you’ve let me down. ;) What on Earth are you talking about?

(Fellow Washingtonian here, by the way.)
Oh, I built my own Adult Baby Play Space, 3 rooms all Adult Baby, and 1 room for heavy Rubber Medical Play. I keep it hidden and private for all the you know what's.

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks and Cottontail
BabyPantz said:
Oh, I built my own Adult Baby Play Space, 3 rooms all Adult Baby, and 1 room for heavy Rubber Medical Play. I keep it hidden and private for all the you know what's.
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Welcome to ADISC BabyPantz a very good 'click bait' appellation (describing your personal living situation), you have there, for an introduction post. Which by the way, I enjoyed reading. Thank you.

Seems we have a few things in common: in as far as a couple of months ago I entered early retirement and live at home as a full time sissy baby always wearing dresses and nappies, indoors.

As for me, I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, space exploration, astronomy, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.

Again welcome and have fun, hope to get to know a little more about you in future posts.
Bye.
Yeah, it's almost 24/7 here. I do have to come up each morning from the Rabbit Hole from Alice's, and get exercised, cleaned and fed, and any chores, projects to build, then I'm right back into thick cloth Diapers and shiny noisy Plastic Baby Pants! I took way way early retirement and spent my MooLah building my fantasy Adult Baby Place! I'm now 64 btw, and happy Big Free Baby!

O yes, now days from a few years back, it is full time disposable nappies for me, (mild bowel incontinence) and dresses or oneises indoors, as I said before.

We are about the same age as I turned 65 nearly a month ago. Living alone since my wife passed away last year, (she was only in her mid 50s very ill, with severe incontinence and towards the end I took care of everything for her), I am slowly cleaning up the house and sorting out her personal things.

Soon (with mixed emotions), I will be able to convert one of her bedrooms into a baby girly space for me, but nothing compares to when my healthy spouse shared our space without any secrets, (I do miss her so).
[Sorry for the sad {but honest} note there. I hope you do not mind).

It turns out that house work is the hardest job of all for me, as I still prefer being paid to do something out of the house.
But we (our pets - who only watch - and I) continue (when we are up out of the Rabbit Hole), to do what must be done.
(My wife used to call herself 'Wonder Woman' 'I wonder where I put my glasses?' Where are my keys?' 'I wonder why I came into this room?' and such like).

Have fun in Wonderland BabyPantz you happy Big Free Baby !!

Last edited:
BabyPantz said:
Yeah, it's almost 24/7 here. I do have to come up each morning from the Rabbit Hole from Alice's, and get exercised, cleaned and fed, and any chores, projects to build, then I'm right back into thick cloth Diapers and shiny noisy Plastic Baby Pants! I took way way early retirement and spent my MooLah building my fantasy Adult Baby Place! I'm now 64 btw, and happy Big Free Baby!
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
O yes, now days from a few years back, it is full time disposable nappies for me, (mild bowel incontinence) and dresses or oneises indoors, as I said before.

We are about the same age as I turned 65 nearly a month ago. Living alone since my wife passed away last year, (she was only in her mid 50s very ill, with severe incontinence and towards the end I took care of everything for her), I am slowly cleaning up the house and sorting out her personal things.

Soon (with mixed emotions), I will be able to convert one of her bedrooms into a baby girly space for me, but nothing compares to when my healthy spouse shared our space without any secrets, (I do miss her so).
[Sorry for the sad {but honest} note there. I hope you do not mind).

It turns out that house work is the hardest job of all for me, as I still prefer being paid to do something out of the house.
But we (our pets - who only watch - and I) continue (when we are up out of the Rabbit Hole), to do what must be done.
(My wife used to call herself 'Wonder Woman' 'I wonder where I put my glasses?' Where are my keys?' 'I wonder why I came into this room?' and such like).

Have fun in Wonderland BabyPantz you happy Big Free Baby !!
I never married, got shacked up a few times.......but usually just chased girls, got em, lost em, really never found the right one that saw me for me and became my owner Mommy. Sorry for your loss. My last Mommy, Baby Girl had to be "helped" Out the door so to speak. She had lied to me about herself, and after she got her foot in the door, "everything" Started to change. I simply fell outa love with her.

Oh Well, now I am fully Adult Baby and totally free. Sure I still dabble in looking, have a AB/DL "Aware" Young (36) Female I have known now for 2 years, played several times with her, (She's been here) so who knows? Me thinks you'll find, making your own "Girly" Adult Baby Space will make the world and life much more tolerable! Works for me, but with that cost of no family and cannot have any Straight Vanilla's inside the Play Space. Is it a Prison or absolute Heaven? :)

Take Care,,,,,, BabyPantz:)

Attachments

• CB925F56-901D-441B-9DA2-0F1ADB002317.jpeg
    CB925F56-901D-441B-9DA2-0F1ADB002317.jpeg
    549.1 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Angelapinks, LePew and Happy2BeInNappies2
Thanks BabyPantz you are right, a somewhat new girly AB space for me, will help with the grieving process, as I adjust to being the only human living in the house.
In some ways I sometimes see my body as a type of temporary prison. May as well make it the best that we can.
Take care now.

BabyPantz said:
Life long Fetish Adult Baby in Seattle, once I helped publish Play Pen Magazine, Tales from the Crib, sleeps in real Seattle Children's Hospital Crib, took way early retirement to live as Adult Baby, Very Happy Big Baby! Simply adore thick soft cloth Diapers and sexy shiny noisy Plastic Baby Pants! Hello to all!
Cool dude. Lived out in Seattle for 4 years loved it. Id love to see your nursery.

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Thanks BabyPantz you are right, a somewhat new girly AB space for me, will help with the grieving process, as I adjust to being the only human living in the house.
In some ways I sometimes see my body as a type of temporary prison. May as well make it the best that we can.
Take care now.
For "1", It will give you "Focus' Getting things, ebay, ETSY, Internet, designing, the colors, lighting, how it all will "flow", remember, this is your "place". Don't go 1/2 way! There's only 6" of wall between you and outside seems alot these days, scary world. Make your nest, make your place to go down the Rabbit Hole to see Alice and have fun and play!

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Angelapinks
BabyPantz said:
For "1", It will give you "Focus' Getting things, ebay, ETSY, Internet, designing, the colors, lighting, how it all will "flow", remember, this is your "place". Don't go 1/2 way! There's only 6" of wall between you and outside seems alot these days, scary world. Make your nest, make your place to go down the Rabbit Hole to see Alice and have fun and play!
Tessa said:
Cool dude. Lived out in Seattle for 4 years loved it. Id love to see your nursery.
It's private, for those Iv'e known for years, sorry!

BabyPantz said:
Good Evening!
Welcome!
I am 64 too.
I have Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
Not wealthy though.
On SSDI since 2006.
Retired early due to disabilities since birth.
My bedroom in my mobile home is my "Little Space".

caitianx said:
Good Evening!
Welcome!
I am 64 too.
I have Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
Not wealthy though.
On SSDI since 2006.
Retired early due to disabilities since birth.
My bedroom in my mobile home is my "Little Space".
Yep. SSA. Retired super way early, Property Rich, but no stacks of cash! My whole "abode" is now Little Space! (Except the Medical Rubber Room) Just decided to break through that line, where I had "once" My 1st "Closet", then the house, a locked private Master Bed Room that is my Adult Baby Nursery, and then "F*** it", Go for it, and finish out the entire house! Now I'm building a private outdoor space as large as a Big Living Room where I can freely be "me" outside for this summer and forever, and It's my Private Escapism Idaho. I got lucky.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Angelapinks
BabyPantz said:
Yep. SSA. Retired super way early, Property Rich, but no stacks of cash! My whole "abode" is now Little Space! (Except the Medical Rubber Room) Just decided to break through that line, where I had "once" My 1st "Closet", then the house, a locked private Master Bed Room that is my Adult Baby Nursery, and then "F*** it", Go for it, and finish out the entire house! Now I'm building a private outdoor space as large as a Big Living Room where I can freely be "me" outside for this summer and forever, and It's my Private Escapism Idaho. I got lucky.
I do not have a crib.
Just a bed with electric articulation to adjust my sleeping position.
Yes.
My bed has my plushies which I sleep with and play with during the day.

hello and welcome

Back