• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Seasoned Mommy

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommypnw

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hola everyone! I'm a Dommy Mommy. I am looking to find support and after reading several threads I think this is the space for me. I've gained great insight through the challenges that y'all have overcome and faced. I have a few challenges of my own.

I want to learn in how to incorporate the ABDL lifestyle and manage becoming a birthing mother. How did carers balance their infant and their Little's needs? Any advice? My Little has been my partner for 4 years now and I still discover new facets of this lifestyle difficult to grasp. He is my first adult partner and first Little. I've been open-minded yet still have doubts of living the ABDL lifestyle 24/7.

Currently in cosmetology school and a wedding officiant. I love being part of someone's special day or making them feel and look special.

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome, hope you find the insight and support you are looking for here. There are certainly aspects of littlespace you can incorporate into daily life that don't impact the RW parenting duties.Without knowing tthe details of how you guys want to live out the ABDL part, hard to expound on it More, but totally can be done.

Also, keep in mind that having a kid will change the relationship. There will be sacrifices both have to make for health of your relationship, yourselves and your baby.

One thing I see so many people in committed relationship do is once they have a RW baby they start to put the babies needs above the needs of their relationship. Eventually the relationship suffers and I have yet to see some pull out of the downward spiral that they unintentionally put their relationship into. So make sure you and your partner are on the same page that your relationship comes first.

As for the 24/7 ABDL stuff I would suggest coming up with a "medical" reason that your partner wears diapers, you can have a production line and wipe all butts as if a production line.

Continuing to call your partner baby is not a big deal it just a term of endearment for all anyone else would know. I your partner wants to breast feed them have them do it in private and make sure there is ample by boob juice food for the RW baby.

Lastly, never ever think it is okay to act like an ABDL in front of the RW new baby then as she/he gets older expect them to keep your secret, it is too much to burden your child with

Hello and welcome 😊!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back