Status
Not open for further replies.

Kman

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hello all,

I currently have a little for big Gen 2 pacifier, but was hoping it would be bigger than what I received. I still use it a lot but would like for something larger. After reading through the threads it seems like many people's go to are either these or nuk pacifiers for babys. I'm looking for a pacifier large enough to actually feel as a baby would with the teat filling up most of the mouth and having a larger guard.

I guess my question is does anyone else get the same feeling as I of these pacifiers being a little underwhelming in size and has anyone found larger ones that still look like baby pacifiers?

Also, I apologize if this has been asked several times before.

Thanks

rearz has one with a teat about 2.6 inches and an inch wide, for like 60 bucks, then there's shipping

Look at Changing time Diaper Company web site. They have paci for 5.99

A pacifier doesnt have to fill the whole mouth. It has to be big enough to suck on it. The one you have or those called nuk 6 are the right size. I prefer the nuk medic pro cause is latex being softer than silicon and wayeasier on your teeth

The nice things about the NUK dummies and teats is that they are designed for an adult mouth and are also orthodontic so won't damage teeth or gums.

I bought an adult paci at a local store, the only problem I've noticed is that it doesn't feel good to suck on when I have a mustache, so I have to shave for a comfy regression.

I use ten@night personally.

Kman said:
Hello all,

I currently have a little for big Gen 2 pacifier, but was hoping it would be bigger than what I received. I still use it a lot but would like for something larger. After reading through the threads it seems like many people's go to are either these or nuk pacifiers for babys. I'm looking for a pacifier large enough to actually feel as a baby would with the teat filling up most of the mouth and having a larger guard.

I guess my question is does anyone else get the same feeling as I of these pacifiers being a little underwhelming in size and has anyone found larger ones that still look like baby pacifiers?

Thanks
Look for the German adult sized 10 pacifiers. They’re latex though, which is a problem because I desperately want one but I have a latex allergy. I’ve seen websites that sell them,
Kman said:
Hello all,

Thanks
Try German sized 10 pacifiers. They sell them on EBay and Rearz website! The only thing is, they have a latex teat, which is a problem for people with latex allergies (me). But honestly they look AMAZING! They seem bigger and more inflated than silicone size 6 ones. I haven’t tried them yet, much to my dismay (my allergy be damned). But yeah definitely give those a try! https://rearz.ca/gigantic-size-10-german-pacifier/ here’s a link to Rearz’s website so you can take a look and I’ll attach some pics of the paci too! Good luck

Attachments

• 5D9E94D6-BD38-4947-8F7B-4F7F15ED105B.png
    5D9E94D6-BD38-4947-8F7B-4F7F15ED105B.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 9
  • C3122E8A-1CDF-42BA-9D98-3AB84358A096.png
    C3122E8A-1CDF-42BA-9D98-3AB84358A096.png
    187.8 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back