Scented vs. Unscented

Dome said:
Hello all. I searched the threads and couldn't find this topic shi thought I'd ask. What's everyone's opinion. Do you like the scent strips? Does it add to the experience for you?

I absolutely go for scented every time. It's not about "enjoying" but rather for masking odor.

Reactions: KrankyPants
forrest0160 said:
I like them but usually opt for the unscented since I don't wanna spend the extra money.
Mr. Krabs! 🦀 🤣
Mee, too. That's why I really wanted to know about scent strips, to see if they're worth it. 🙂💵

DanielW said:
If you really want a specific scent you can do it yourself. All the scent strips are is a piece of cardboard with fragrance sprayed on to it. You can use bottled scents like "baby powder" used in making DIY candles/air fresheners etc. from craft supply stores or a company called demeter - they sell all sorts of fragrances like "play-doh" "new baby" "kitten fur" "pixie dust" and all sorts of other things. (and for the fraction of the price per scent strip)
Do you hear that? We are on the same frequency! 👊😃👍

Reactions: LuvMyDiapers and Deleted member 47221
Hi everyone,

I took delivery of a couple of ABU sample diapers with the scent, and OMG I Love it! I read in some other threads that critiqued in the past that ABU didn't truly smell like old Pampers, but to me it totally brought me back to that nice babyish nursery smell! I put the one sample diaper that I had opened on my bed as I was excited to try it. A few hours later when my night aid came, within about a minute or two of being in my room she said "oh wow, what's that smell?" She kept saying over and over how much she liked it, and I handed her the diaper. She was amazed. I ended up ordered a full pack to spend more time in them.

Have anyone here worn a ABU scented diaper out in public and noticed any smell when in indoor public places? Or how about at work? I would love to catch this smell throughout the day, but not fill up a room of coworkers ... Or does it fade in a matter of minutes after out of the pack? That would be a bummer.

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384
100% scented every time. It's heavenly. If they sold that stuff separately I would use it on ALL my diapers.

Back