• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

saying Hello to ADISC

jessicalondon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi. I'm new to ADISC.

I'm retired. I am fascinated by human behavior, including my own. I study Jungian depth psychology. I like astrology and tarot. In August, 2022, I got into LEGOs, starting with Harry Potter kits. I found that I really like LEGO Friends kits (my avatar is a LEGO figure) and Ninjago.

I am ABDL-- no surprise : ) I think I bought my first package of Depends back around 1983 when I was in my mid 20s. I've worn diapers on and off over the years. For the past several years, I've worn more often. Recently I find that I am not only accepting that I am ABDL, but I am really enjoying it as part of how I am as a person. I've been diapered 24/7 for three weeks as of today. I hope to continue wearing a diaper 24/7.

I will enjoy discussing shared interests, and I admit that I am especially eager to discuss the experiences of wearing a diaper as an adult.

Reactions: CaregiverCody, Andrewgdfw, GoodboyN and 5 others
Welcome and have fun participating in the forums threads 😸

Reactions: jessicalondon
IcyBlue said:
Welcome and have fun participating in the forums threads 😸
Thank you. I hope to do that.

Heya, welcome to Adisc

Love a bit of Lego myself, I keep trying to save up for the huge Lego star destroyer kit (like £700) but always spending on other things.

Belarin said:
Heya, welcome to Adisc

Love a bit of Lego myself, I keep trying to save up for the huge Lego star destroyer kit (like £700) but always spending on other things.
That one is amazing. I splurged and got the Mos Eisley Cantina during VIP days. It just arrived yesterday. I just want to look at the box for a while and watch some videos of people building it. I probably won't open mine for while, maybe as a New Year treat.

Thank you for the welcome.

Theres a great video at a Lego show of a guy who built the destroyer and has done a full on modular interior for it, was amazing, so creative.

Belarin said:
Theres a great video at a Lego show of a guy who built the destroyer and has done a full on modular interior for it, was amazing, so creative.
Yes, the array of creativity is amazing. My brother had LEGOs when we were kids, but I didn't. At that time, I didn't find them interesting, but I did think what he made with them was often pretty cool. I think it's funny/interesting that I am now nearly obsessed with them.

jessicalondon said:
Hi. I'm new to ADISC.

I'm retired. I am fascinated by human behavior, including my own. I study Jungian depth psychology. I like astrology and tarot. In August, 2022, I got into LEGOs, starting with Harry Potter kits. I found that I really like LEGO Friends kits (my avatar is a LEGO figure) and Ninjago.

I am ABDL-- no surprise : ) I think I bought my first package of Depends back around 1983 when I was in my mid 20s. I've worn diapers on and off over the years. For the past several years, I've worn more often. Recently I find that I am not only accepting that I am ABDL, but I am really enjoying it as part of how I am as a person. I've been diapered 24/7 for three weeks as of today. I hope to continue wearing a diaper 24/7.

I will enjoy discussing shared interests, and I admit that I am especially eager to discuss the experiences of wearing a diaper as an adult.
Hi welcome here, hope you have fun

Welcome aboard!

Hi and welcome to the adisc forum.😊

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hi Jessica, that was a way better intro than my own I posted about 2 weeks ago. You'll find tons of stuff here to psychoanalyze. Hey, do me -do me! No not really, it would suck to find out that I'm really just normal. Anyways have fun on adisc.

• Haha
GoodboyN said:
Hi Jessica, that was a way better intro than my own I posted about 2 weeks ago. You'll find tons of stuff here to psychoanalyze. Hey, do me -do me! No not really, it would suck to find out that I'm really just normal. Anyways have fun on adisc.
Normal is what you're used to-- that's one way to think about it. So in that sense, anyone is normal : )

Reactions: warmfeeling and GoodboyN
Hi and welcome to ADISC from a fellow new member!!

hi welcome to the site

sjinnewengland said:
Hi and welcome to ADISC from a fellow new member!!
Thank you. I'm enjoying my first day as an ADISC member.

Welcome and enjoy

Back