• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Salutations!

Bittybunny24

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hewo Padded friends!

My name is bitty, I've been an ABDL my whole life and have been in and out of the scene. I just moved out on my own, so it's an exciting time to explore my abdl/littlespace. I would say that my path winds back and forth between AB/DL, little, sub, depending on where I am in life. AB is probably at the center or foundation of my Subconcious. I also enjoy spankings and some humiliation. I also enjoy being a little bit older, around 5-7 with potty training problems. I was originally just looking for stories, but am glad to be here and meet new people. I am looking for someone to share my little space with, a mommy, big sister. I am into women, so feel free to say hello if you identify as male, but I'm not interested in you being a big or anything beyond platonic relationship.

Luvs and huggies, Bitty

Reactions: Edgewater
  • Love
Reactions: Edgewater and Bittybunny24
Hello and Welcome

Welcome and be Welcomed to this Amazing and Magical World of ADISC!
A truly Wonderful Place as near everyone here is likely wearing a Diaper!
Enjoy!

Hello and welcome!!

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Back