2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Does anyone enjoy wearing rubber pants?

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz, SissyDinNappies, MegaLugia and 2 others
Over my nappy ?
Yes!

Reactions: Woncrinklz, MegaLugia, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Not tried rubbers, only plastics. Where's good to source them from?

Reactions: MegaLugia and Angelapinks
Good to hear, you can get them online, just google rubber pants

Reactions: Angelapinks
tim5061 said:
i like just wearing the pee in the rubber pants before putting a diaper underneath at bed time. no leaksl overnight. never know if i will wet the bed or not,

I like the vinyl or plastic for me, I like snap on ones

Reactions: Woncrinklz, MegaLugia, BillSpeed and 2 others
I love my rubber pants. They are what I wore when i was young and into my teens over a nappy for bed wetting. I have a few pairs that have lasted for a long time so long as you treat them with care. Wash in mild soap, rinse well and air dry. In recent years I have got mine from here, https://en.kinkydiapers.com/ At first you might think they are expensive, but trust me they are worth it. Superb quality and extremely well made.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and Trina
I like rubber and vinyl / plastic pants!

Reactions: Angelapinks, Woncrinklz, MegaLugia and 1 other person
Love heavy rubber pants!

Reactions: Woncrinklz and Angelapinks
tim5061 said:
Tim, I grew up in rubber panties so I have a sentimental attachment to them. I have yet to find vinyl that are as durable. The coated nylon By Kleinert’s are excellent but for sheer tactile pleasure nothing beats rubber .

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and sissybaby34
JustC said:
Baby kins out of Vancouver BC

• Love
Reactions: BillSpeed and Angelapinks
foxkits said:
Baby kins out of Vancouver BC
Thank you Foxkits. I have purchased from Bkins but have not found their vinyl superior. It lasts a few months, gets brittle and cracks. Do try rubber for the sensation; it approximates human skin.

JustC said:
BuddyBoy said:
Tim, I grew up in rubber panties so I have a sentimental attachment to them. I have yet to find vinyl that are as durable. The coated nylon By Kleinert’s are excellent but for sheer tactile pleasure nothing beats rubber .
Yes I did also in 50's England. Have a very strong rubber fetish all my life.

tim5061 said:
My all time favourite pants.

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz
Yes, I wear my heavy black rubber bloomers over my diaper when I sleep in little mode.
Feels very good

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and sissybaby34
I've yet to experience this, I remember seeing them in a drawer as a kid and being interested in them. At some point I will, just hate looking at the cost of nappies especially when I'm not interested in many of the designs lol.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and Angelapinks
I recently bought my first pair of rubber pants from a UK seller on eBay.
Love them over a cloth nappy and will certainly buy some more.

Attachments

• IMG_0333.jpeg
    IMG_0333.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 41
  • Love
Reactions: TenaBunny, Woncrinklz, Babynix and 5 others
tim5061 said:
I LOVE wearing rubber pants !!

In my opinion, the only thing that beats the sensuous pleasure of pulling on a pair of rubber pants over a nice, soft, fluffy diaper is the even more sensuous feeling of actually wetting in them with the assurance that there will be no leaks.

Rubber pants are indeed more expensive than plastic pants, but they are well worth the cost because their life span is much longer than that of plastic pants which tend to become brittle and crack after only a few months of use. I have numerous pairs of rubber pants which are still in good condition even after 10+ years of constant use and regular washing.

I am disappointed that so many sources of incontinent products no longer sell rubber pants. Regrettably, they are getting harder and harder to find these days.

Reactions: BillSpeed and Angelapinks
tim5061 said:
I do and so a lot of my customers.

Reactions: InkoBubi, Angelapinks, MegaLugia and 1 other person
I’ve always loved rubber pants. I grew up somewhat confused about them however. Sometimes mom, referred to my plastic pants, as rubber pants, and in turn I did also. Later, I learned there was actually a difference. I mostly only saw rubber pants, in older movies, or tv. I already loved plastic pants, and became fascinated with rubber ones. I had no way of getting any back then. What really put a “rubber pants” hook in my psyche, was when I saw certain episodes of The Little Rascals. One, “Forgotten Babies”, Spanky was put in charge of watching the other kids little bothers & sisters. There was this one baby, who kept climbing the stairs, so Spanky decides to glue his rubber pants to the floor! In another episode, “Little Papa”, Spanky has to watch his little sister, when he wants to play football. So he thinks if he wears her out, she’ll sleep. He tries walking her back and forth, while doing so, he uses her dress to keep hold of her, which exposes her rubber pants. I will always fondly remember, such glimpses of actual rubber pants for tv, and movies. It took my years, before I was able to get really rubber pants. My first were rubber bloomers, followed by many pairs of rubber pants, and still counting ! I do not neglect plastic pants however 😁

Reactions: BillSpeed, MegaLugia, toddlerPampers and 1 other person
Back