Rubber pants with a shine

slipperywhenwet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
It seems like plastic pants or medical protective briefs can be purchased from multiple sources. However, I am having trouble finding nice rubber pants that meet my criteria. Sorry if this sounds picky, but I would love rubber pants that replicate typical plastic pants and have a shiny look to them. I have purchased rubber pants online, but the rubber was poor quality and the leg gatherings were cheaply designed. I even went so far as to apply a spray that was supposed to provide a glossy look and it didn’t work well. Other rubber pants I ordered were form fitting and not appropriate for wearing over diapers and stopping leaks. Finally, bright, not dull, colors would be nice.

I would love to surprise my H and buy matching pairs for us or even have the rubber pants on under my skirt and let him discover them. He loves when I wear anything shiny and I know rubber pants would play to his kinky nature. Thank you in advance!

Reactions: Angelapinks
Try Fetware. They have many sizes and sizes available.

slipperywhenwet said:
It seems like plastic pants or medical protective briefs can be purchased from multiple sources. However, I am having trouble finding nice rubber pants that meet my criteria. Sorry if this sounds picky, but I would love rubber pants that replicate typical plastic pants and have a shiny look to them. I have purchased rubber pants online, but the rubber was poor quality and the leg gatherings were cheaply designed. I even went so far as to apply a spray that was supposed to provide a glossy look and it didn’t work well. Other rubber pants I ordered were form fitting and not appropriate for wearing over diapers and stopping leaks. Finally, bright, not dull, colors would be nice.

I would love to surprise my H and buy matching pairs for us or even have the rubber pants on under my skirt and let him discover them. He loves when I wear anything shiny and I know rubber pants would play to his kinky nature. Thank you in advance!
Wow! I understand what you said about "shiny". I have that same fetish and therefore always buy quality plastic pants. Some are very buttery feeling while others are more stiff and heavy material. I have about 40 pair and glad to share my thoughts and sources for same. Unfortunately, true rubber pants have that feel you described because they are "rubber". Good luck

Reactions: slipperywhenwet
Protex.com may have what you’re looking for although I’ve never bought any rubber covers myself. Haian has a bright yellow EVA pant that shares many of the material characteristics with rubber. They are extremely crinkly, more delicate when it comes to deforming from stretching, and much like rubber cloth doesn’t slide as readily over them as it does most plastics. If you’re interested I got them from both Amazon and eBay. If they’re not shiny enough for you try some Pam nonstick cooking spray (it may make them more slippery as well, Slipperywhenwet)

Last edited:
slipperywhenwet said:

Have you tried the rubber pants from Kins in B.C. Canada, they are a wonderful quality product but maybe not as shiny as you would like. They have soft cotton covered waist and leg bands and I wear them most nights to protect against leaks and also I just love the soft rubbery feel of them. I also got some nice Omatsu rubber pants from Rearz but they don't seem to be selling them any more. The one thing I did not like about them was the elastic waistband was a bit rough on the skin and left red marks on my legs and waist areas.

Angelapinks said:
Have you tried the rubber pants from Kins in B.C. Canada, they are a wonderful quality product but maybe not as shiny as you would like. They have soft cotton covered waist and leg bands and I wear them most nights to protect against leaks and also I just love the soft rubbery feel of them. I also got some nice Omatsu rubber pants from Rearz but they don't seem to be selling them any more. The one thing I did not like about them was the elastic waistband was a bit rough on the skin and left red marks on my legs and waist areas.
Thank you so much for your help in my search. I found the BabyKins site after reading your suggestion. Same thing as Kin’s? I loved many of their vinyl pants, but the rubber one I saw was a dull, off-white color. My H showed me a picture on Tumblr awhile back when we were discussing our fantasy desires. I suppose I could go back to him for store ideas, but was hoping to surprise him. Again, so appreciate your response!

Reactions: leafgoalie
I have several pairs of these, they are excellent.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Furrytum and slipperywhenwet
sissybaby34 said:

Now that is what I had in mind! I don’t know of a shop like this one in the States. I see they ship internationally so hopefully that is easy to do with customs and discretion. Thank you!

sissybaby34 said:

Oh yes I would love some of these and the romper suit

I always remember many plastic pants having a shiny surface when little. I had bought several Adult styled Gerber ones in around late 90s to 2000. Those were exactly like those shiny Gerbers I always loved . I couldnt believe they still made those at the time! When the first pair arrived and when I pulled it out of the packaging I was in heaven. It was so shiny and rustling like an original Gerber one. I pulled it on and it fit like a glove! I put in on over an Attends diaper at the time and it looked so big and poofy . I loved it! I still have them and still will pull them on over a diaper. In fact I have a picture I recently posted in another topic wearing a pair recently. It does indeed look shiny and smooth.

Attachments

• 20211105_114214.jpg
    20211105_114214.jpg
    892.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Love
slipperywhenwet said:
Thank you so much for your help in my search. I found the BabyKins site after reading your suggestion. Same thing as Kin’s? I loved many of their vinyl pants, but the rubber one I saw was a dull, off-white color. My H showed me a picture on Tumblr awhile back when we were discussing our fantasy desires. I suppose I could go back to him for store ideas, but was hoping to surprise him. Again, so appreciate your response!
I purchase from Babykins (Kins) all the time and really like their plastic pants. They have 2 different guages of vinyl so try one of each so you can determine which one suits you best. As was mentioned, Protex have some nice ones as well. Too bad B4NS closed down since they sold Suprima plastic pants and they were great as well! Enjoy your journey with your search.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and Forced
slipperywhenwet said:

https://baby-pants.com/plastic_Pants.php buy their MILKY WHITE TUFFY PANTS. They are very shiny and are .07mil, they last forever. I have some that I have had for over a year now. A little more expensive per pair but well worth the money. I find that plastic pants that are thinner tend to tear easily, especially when someone is changing you. Momma2moosey when she is putting my plastic pants on, will pull up more on one side as she is leaning across the bed, that is the side that will always get tears making the plastic pants obsolete before their time. (just another reason to have a nursery and a changing table that is at the correct height!) The Garys dont tear, at least not yet! AND YES... VERY SHINY, will look very cute under your skirt no doubt;)

Last edited:
MikeDJ said:
I always remember many plastic pants having a shiny surface when little. I had bought several Adult styled Gerber ones in around late 90s to 2000. Those were exactly like those shiny Gerbers I always loved . I couldnt believe they still made those at the time! When the first pair arrived and when I pulled it out of the packaging I was in heaven. It was so shiny and rustling like an original Gerber one. I pulled it on and it fit like a glove! I put in on over an Attends diaper at the time and it looked so big and poofy . I loved it! I still have them and still will pull them on over a diaper. In fact I have a picture I recently posted in another topic wearing a pair recently. It does indeed look shiny and smooth.
I have a nice shiny crinkly pair of plastic pants from Protex medical from back in 2003. Theres no sneaking around in these pants but I just love how glossy white they are.

Attachments

• 20211125_010944 2.jpg
    20211125_010944 2.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 20211125_011236 2.jpg
    20211125_011236 2.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Love
slipperywhenwet said:

Where are you based? I know a source in UK that will make to order in various colours/thicknesses at a pretty reasonable price ... I order latex pants from there and they shine up very well with polish available for car interiors.

DiaperedAndDamp said:
Where are you based? I know a source in UK that will make to order in various colours/thicknesses at a pretty reasonable price ... I order latex pants from there and they shine up very well with polish available for car interiors.
I for one would be interested in this company, please can you supply a link to them.

sissybaby34 said:
I for one would be interested in this company, please can you supply a link to them.
http://www.kastley.com/ ... a small outfit in the UK, and very accommodating!!

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and leafgoalie
DiaperedAndDamp said:
http://www.kastley.com/ ... a small outfit in the UK, and very accommodating!!
I had books from Kastley way back in the 70's and 80's but I did not know they were still in business.

Back