Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
  6. Other
So I’m going to a furry convention in a couple of months and I’m gonna make it a padded vacation. One problem, my Fursuit may come just in time for the con, if so I won’t have much room for ABDL diapers, Depends pull ups, Baby Bottles, plastic pants, adult pacifiers or other abdl stuff in my already packed suitcase if the duffle is filled with fursuit. So I was wondering, has anyone ever ordered Adult Diapers via room service?

Too be clear I don’t expect ABDL diapers to be available (although there is such a store in that city). But depends or abena will do just fine

You can order diapers online and let them ship to the hotel. Hotel should be informed in advance so that you can fetch your belongings at check-in.

Reactions: xtrucker59, ucfguy475, denimchicken and 2 others
allesindie said:
You can order diapers online and let them ship to the hotel. Hotel should be informed in advance so that you can fetch your belongings at check-in.
On the rare occasion I am staying at hotels and especially if flying, this is what I do. For what it costs for added baggage you can buy a case of premium diapers and the shipping is free (many places) and so long as you're staying, the hotel is notified, this is a non-issue. The only difference for me is that I wouldn't be caught dead in a printed diaper. Only medical ones for me.

• Angry
Reactions: Constantlydamp, Lostdiapersboy, 247 and 1 other person
allesindie said:
Hmmm, too much can go wrong there. I can probably fit 2-4 abdl diapers in my suitcase and the rest in my carry on (I’m taking a bus)

• Thinking
Reactions: 247 and CptKirk
BabyDemon33 said:
Hmmm, too much can go wrong there. I can probably fit 2-4 abdl diapers in my suitcase and the rest in my carry on (I’m taking a bus)
Honestly, what are you afraid of to go wrong? You have a package or a case (depending on length of time) sent to the hotel which arrives no more than a couple of days prior to your arrival *(last time I did this the delivery was a day late and I literally *JUST* made it)* but trust me, hotels do this sort of stuff all of the time and being I always ensure there's mattress protection so that I am not liable should there not be, it's not like I'm letting anyone in on a major secret or anything. I've never dealt with anyone who wasn't courteous at a hotel either and trust me, they don't much care what is in the box anyway, so long as it is not illegal. The odds of you ever seeing that person again OR them remembering you and your needs is microscopically small.

CptKirk

Reactions: Joeysms, neurallink, 247 and 1 other person
BabyDemon33 said:
But I will give room service a try

For how much you'll pay to take a package with you on a flight, you can buy at least a case and have it sent ahead. There's nothing unusual about doing this at all. If you're ultra concerned about appearances, insist on discreet packaging.

Airlines piss me off anyway. NO room, a useless bathroom (try changing in one. You need to be a fucking contortionist!), miserable people packed in as tight as you are and I ALWAYS seem to wind up sitting next to someone who has zero respect for anyone else around them.

The first time I ever flew was in the Army (commercial flight) and that wasn't bad. I was in a comfortable seat and had a cool woman next to me who's son was in the Marine Corps and we made the flight seem to last 30 seconds as we truly got along but the last time I flew anywhere was to Las Vegas. TOTAL, ABSOLUTE MISERABLE day from the second I arrived at the airport (I was in a wheelchair at the time and got NO help despite being promised all of the help I might need!) and the seats were half the size of what they used to be with 3x as many people packed into the same fucking space. Sitting actually causes me PAIN but they either wouldn't or couldn't accommodate me after again, promising me they would.

Since then I say fuck flying unless I have no other alternative. At least when driving I can crank the absolute shit out of my massive stereo and change the position of the seat to take pressure off of my Coccyx (tailbone). Might take a little longer but when you factor in arriving 2 hours pre-flight at the airport, needing to drive 90+ miles to get there, pay for parking in a lot where you had better ensure you have a functional alarm and shit equals no thank you!

Last edited:
You can order a pack of really nice diapers on Amazon and have it overnight shipped to a local lockers for pickup. You will have 3 days it pickup items before it gets returned. Lockers typically will hold 1-2 packs per order depending on availability of larger cabinets.

Reactions: neurallink and 247
CptKirk said:
For how much you'll pay to take a package with you on a flight, you can buy at least a case and have it sent ahead. There's nothing unusual about doing this at all. If you're ultra concerned about appearances, insist on discreet packaging.
I’ve never done it before.

kraken98 said:
You can order a pack of really nice diapers on Amazon and have it overnight shipped to a local lockers for pickup. You will have 3 days it pickup items before it gets returned. Lockers typically will hold 1-2 packs per order depending on availability of larger cabinets.
Actually as it Turns out there is a rexal about a city block away from the hotel. Perfect, I can grab them after I go throught the preregistation pickup

I simply have mine shipped direct to the hotel. It's waiting at the desk when you show up.

Expecting someone else to deliver diapers when you lack a medical need for them is, in my view, tantamount to shoving your kink in other people's faces. Have them shipped to the hotel or go out and buy them once you're there.

You're obviously determined to try the room service route – we seldom see someone copying and replying to his own posts – but this just isn't appropriate. Even if there's a concierge who might be approachable, enlisting their help to fulfill your diaper predilection is just wrong.

CptKirk said:
I simply have mine shipped direct to the hotel. It's waiting at the desk when you show up.
sbmccue said:
Expecting someone else to deliver diapers when you lack a medical need for them is, in my view, tantamount to shoving your kink in other people's faces. Have them shipped to the hotel or go out and buy them once you're there.

You're obviously determined to try the room service route – we seldom see someone copying and replying to his own posts – but this just isn't appropriate. Even if there's a concierge who might be approachable, enlisting their help to fulfill your diaper predilection is just wrong.
Okay for starters, I have IBS.

sbmccue said:

Second of all, asking a concierge to deliver the diapers is not part of a kink, its litterly just out of a lack of luggage room.

sbmccue said:

Also, I often reply to My own comments as addendums

CptKirk said:
The odds of you ever seeing that person again OR them remembering you and your needs is microscopically small.
Exactly that. If you;re going to a different city far from your own, you'll most likely never see those people again, so why worry about it? They'll forget your face and your situation in like 4-5 days.

allesindie said:
Yep order the stuff and ship it to the hotel. I do it all the time

Reactions: neurallink
BabyDemon33 said:
So I’m going to a furry convention in a couple of months and I’m gonna make it a padded vacation. One problem, my Fursuit may come just in time for the con, if so I won’t have much room for ABDL diapers, Depends pull ups, Baby Bottles, plastic pants, adult pacifiers or other abdl stuff in my already packed suitcase if the duffle is filled with fursuit. So I was wondering, has anyone ever ordered Adult Diapers via room service?
If you're having them shipped i'd just reccomend having them in a discreet box really. Just makes it less trouble for the person who needs to bring it up for you, or if it gets there in time you could have it collected at the front desk when you check in.

theancientmariner said:
Exactly that. If you;re going to a different city far from your own, you'll most likely never see those people again, so why worry about it? They'll forget your face and your situation in like 4-5 days.
Oh thats a non issue. I just don’t trust shipping

Back