Road trips

David00

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I’m thinking about trying to wear a Megamax during our road trip, any tips while on the road or changing ?

Keep an eye on your diaper! I’ve found that when I wet while driving/sitting for long periods, I leak a bit more. Also take some plastic bags to dispose of your used diapers, it saves you any embarrassment. I try to change in gas stations where there’s only one toilet

Reactions: Deleted member 41047, tails1234, littledub1955 and 1 other person
If you will be driving in an area that has RaceTrac gas stations, I find that most of them have great bathrooms for changing and the disability bathroom stall usually has a sink with soap, paper towels, and a disposal bin.

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955 and Deleted member 57387
hanbanan said:
Keep an eye on your diaper! I’ve found that when I wet while driving/sitting for long periods, I leak a bit more. Also take some plastic bags to dispose of your used diapers, it saves you any embarrassment. I try to change in gas stations where there’s only one toilet
Press-out leaks are inevitable after multiple wettings while sitting. Plastic pants over diapers while driving for extended period while wet adds a layer of security and comfort.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and littledub1955
Make/bring a diaper bag!

Back