Risky Business ABDL Diaper Dance

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Here's a random video from my new YouTube channel.

As far as I know no ABDLs have done this so, I figured I would. Just a random video of me doing the Risky Business Underwear dance...ABDL style! Instead of underwear and singing along, it's a Diaper and Pacifier! I honestly don't know why no one has ever done this! Dancing in underwear, and since Diapers are just another type of underwear, why not dance in a Diaper?! It practically writes itself.

Doesn't even have to be ABDL themed just for laughs, someone upload a video of themselves doing the Risky Business Dance in a Diaper! If you don't know what the Risky Business Underwear Dance is there's a comparison clip in the corner. I did my best to copy it to a tee. I apologize for the camera angles It's hard to get the best angles when you just have your laptop camera recording in one spot. I did the best with what I had and tried to place the laptop camera in the best place I could. Hope you enjoy the video and as always...stay Diapered!🧷:)
-Baby William

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Back