Riskiest place you've ever worn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The riskiest place was probably back in college on a Sunday evening I went to get food and a soaked diaper at the food court and as soon as I paid for my food I felt part of my diaper falling apart on one side and I had to walk back to my dorm which was across a street and a parking lot. So my walk back must have been awkward if you really looked. Right when I walked in the door of my room and closed the door the diaper fell of my hips.

In the summer, before the skeeters have come out, I like to sit out on the front porch after dark in some white socks, white tshirt, and an ABU Simple. My porch light is off, so unless someone comes up to talk with me nobody's going to see anything. But it's refreshing to sit there out in public, totally exposed and relaxed.

I had to walk a half mile checking irrigation on one of my fields. I was in the middle of nowhere so I took off my clothes and made the walk in just my diaper and boots. Someone could have driven up at any time but it wasn't likely. More likely would have been an ag plane flying over at low altitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say the most daring place I wear on a regular basis is to bed with my unsuspecting wife. She is aware of my DL-ness, but is not happy about it. If she caught me in bed there would be hell to pay.

I pick nights where there is low chance of intimacy. The really stressful points are in the morning, when I have to get out of bed and the possibility of some event that would force me to get up.

I love sleeping in diapers. The stress of it is worth the risk.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back