Reversing disposable diapers?

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I was wondering how many of you like to reverse your disposable diapers in order to get better usage through the entire product (doing this with an InControl Elite now). Sure it can be tricky getting the tapes on the back, but as a guy I feel like there is more target area on the back of the padding.

• Thinking
Reactions: Jed51, fleckothefennec, todderhr and 2 others
I agree, a lot of diapers don't seem to wick evenly

Reactions: MetalDan86 and Diaperpee8
Tried it once and it didn’t feel comfortable at all. I just found diapers that fit best and have good quality and absorption.
Crinkles diapers have had the most front side specific absorption but they are also bulging much more.
Some people do a “tuck” with their genitalia but if its loose enough in the front it’ll find it’s way pointed down if you’re not too massive or rock hard?

Reactions: MetalDan86
Yes I have done that before. Except for the challenge of getting it taped well because of the tapes in the back instead of the front I thought it was exceptionally comfortable. Also being a guy it gave me extra material in the front for extra capacity and extra swelling.

IcyBlue said:
Tried it once and it didn’t feel comfortable at all. I just found diapers that fit best and have good quality and absorption.
Crinkles diapers have had the most front side specific absorption but they are also bulging much more.
Some people do a “tuck” with their genitalia but if its loose enough in the front it’ll find it’s way pointed down if you’re not too massive or rock hard?
I do a tuck in the condition that I’m laying down to sleep. Another alternative is in having a good booster up front and folding and tucking it that way. The longer Abena Boost seem to be good for doing that.

Reactions: IcyBlue
MetalDan86 said:
I was wondering how many of you like to reverse your disposable diapers in order to get better usage through the entire product (doing this with an InControl Elite now). Sure it can be tricky getting the tapes on the back, but as a guy I feel like there is more target area on the back of the padding.
agrred, like eve wearing depends flex panties always descreet panties, more and higher padding on the back, wear it in front instead for more peeing, and better fitting in the rear.

I have. I like how it feels different.

Personally never had the need to do so. but I guess it could also be beneficial for belly sleepers... seems like I have to try that sometime :)

Reactions: MetalDan86 and todderhr
MetalDan86 said:
Yah I definitely enjoy doing that on occasion, the fuller the diaper the better the feeling 😍

fleckothefennec said:
Yah I definitely enjoy doing that on occasion, the fuller the diaper the better the feeling 😍
I know right! Gotta get your money’s worth and the extra puffiness of an evenly balanced diaper is an added bonus! 🤭

Reactions: fleckothefennec
I sometimes do this, but I'm generally up and about while using diapers, so the crotch area is the first to get maxed out. Consequently, turning the diaper around doesn't add that much life to it (for me). I try to shimmy out of the diaper without undoing the tapes and then pull it back up the other way around. The feeling of having a super-saturated butt is definitely amusing. :)

Back