Reminded that you're little

greatlake5 said:
I'm not really a little. I'm just incontinent. But sometimes you cant help it when you wake up in the morning and you know that you have a dirty diaper. And every once in a while when my girlfriend is here at my house, she likes to check my diaper. It reminds me how my mom would come into my bedroom and see if I had a messy diaper. She'd do that even when I was 12. It just makes me feel little.

Last weekend my girlfriend was sleeping here with me. I slowly started to awake. I was still sleepy when I could feel her groping my bottom. She can't really smell the poop (chlorophyll) so she just touches my diaper. Her groping finally hits pay dirt. Usually I hit the bathroom for cleaning up and a shower. But I was still half sleepy. Then I hear her say "Aww...you have a dirty diaper" and "We should get you changed." I don't let her change a loaded diaper. Only wet ones. But it doesn't stop from saying it. She does that the same way my mom would do. I just can't help it to feel little.
That's sweet. 🩷 Does she check exactly like your mom did?
Did it feel awkward when you were 12 at all?

BabyBeeGee said:
Isn't it awesome when you get those reminders that you are little when you don't expect them
Just woken up this morning by mummy giving me a yummy boob feed as she checked my very wet nappy and said ill change that after a little feed.
I'm so lucky to have an amazing mummy.
What are your best reminder of being little?
Finding extra diapers where I didn’t know I had em, kinda like finding cash in your pocket that you forgot about, lucky me am I right! (Ngl though bit of a heart attack too)

Reactions: BabyBeeGee
ShyGirl91 said:
That's sweet. 🩷 Does she check exactly like your mom did?
Did it feel awkward when you were 12 at all?
Sometimes yeah. When I was almost 12, my mom would pull over the back of my diaper and take a little peek. But most of the time my mom would touch the bottom of my diaper. My girlfriend does the same thing. She'll grope the back of my diaper and feel the loaded bulge. It's a give-away. She'll make a cute comment like "looks like my little boy has a big one." It makes me crazy. But when she gropes my bottom it just makes me feel little.

Reactions: littledub1955, Diaperboy27 and ShyGirl91
greatlake5 said:
Sometimes yeah. When I was almost 12, my mom would pull over the back of my diaper and take a little peek. But most of the time my mom would touch the bottom of my diaper. My girlfriend does the same thing. She'll grope the back of my diaper and feel the loaded bulge. It's a give-away. She'll make a cute comment like "looks like my little boy has a big one." It makes me crazy. But when she gropes my bottom it just makes me feel little.
that's nice. i would melt if a maternal figure checked my diaper when in little mode.

Reactions: littledub1955 and Diaperboy27
If it makes anyone feel better I’m 6’2” and still use a step stool or ladder for things in my house

Last edited:
Reactions: mightytoddler
DiaperDiva said:
I wish I were much taller!
Don't you know that great things come in small packages? ;)

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955
DiaperDiva said:
Hush! I like your height!

• Love
Tyler007 said:
Don't you know that great things come in small packages? ;)
So I'm not short, I was just destined for greatness
Andrewgdfw said:
Well, do you want to trade heights? :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Andrewgdfw and Tyler007
DiaperDiva said:
So I'm not short, I was just destined for greatness

Well, do you want to trade heights? :cool:
Nope! It's you for you, me for me. No trades to spoil it. 'As is' is best.

DiaperDiva said:
Being a person of very short stature makes me literally “little”, and I’m reminded all of the time in different ways.

I am not quite 5’ tall (although I insist that I am!) which means I am almost always the shortest person in the room. I regularly can’t reach things, or see over things, finding clothes that fit nicely can be a challenge. Tall people sometimes lean over and down to talk to me (do not do this!) and I am shorter than many tweens. I sit on a booster cushion in the car and I use a push step stool in my own kitchen!
The universe reminds me of this daily.
Being short is positive, not just for being little, but it can save you money on clothes if you shop in the girls department. Even when feeling big, you can feel small all the time :)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and DiaperDiva
Yeah, I'll admit. I love getting little messages like that. little texts from daddy that I'm his boy

• Love
Reactions: mightytoddler
I remember when I was in Jr. High. My mom every once in a while would say "Did you...Oh goodness, you're dirty. Just like a baby." I didn't like that.
First, I was smaller (little?) and everyone knew I was diapered. Second, my mom liked to remember me that yes, I'm just a little kid. Eventually she stopped (thankfully).

DiaperDiva said:
I'm 5'-4" but I wish that I was much, much shorter. I actually love being a short guy.

Andrewgdfw said:
Me too. I bet EVERYONE thinks that she is super cute and adorable.

DiaperDiva said:
As an ABDL, being that size would at least afford me to wear more things made for kids like I wish I could, but I'm sure that would wear off after awhile so I can understand your feelings.

At least if you run out of adult diapers you might be able to grab a pack of Pampers off the shelf and be all set!

Reactions: BabyBeeGee and littledub1955
Back