Remembering to use the toilet before bed

HumanFly said:
Which brand is the cover? Is it disposable or reusable?
Hi, my diaper covers are reusable. They are the Trifecta style from Northshore. If you order you have to be careful because they are expensive and nonreturnable. I take a medium sized adult diaper, but after reading the reviews they mostly claim these covers run large, and after going through the sizing charts I saw I was right on the border for a small, or, medium size for these covers. So I ordered two, one medium and one small. I am not disapointed with the fitting of either. They are very comfortable, breathable, snug at the waist and leg openings, but surprisingly baggy with ample room for my more genoursly sized diaper, even when I’m wearing a thicker, fully absorbent diaper that is nearly full. I’ve never had a leak yet while wearing my diaper covers, so I cannot properly inform you if they would hold a small puddle if required. They appear to be holding up well. I just carefully hand wash mine every few days and hang to dry, as they are rated for only 75 washings, and I hope to get several more uses than that. As I can continue to use my night time diaper a few hours after waking up, I just pull my diaper cover off when I get up and hang it up, again, just to make them last longer. Here is another use for diaper covers if you are thinking of trying them. I am going to have to start wearing a diaper cover while driving on longer trips, as I had an embarrassing “accident” the other day, soaking my shorts and the bottom of my shirt, this was impossible to hide when I needed to change into a fresh diaper and clothes at a rest stop. Wetting my diaper while sitting has caused an uncomfortable number leaks over the years, especially while driving! Please let me know if this is helpful, and, if you get diaper covers, how they work for you.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Angelapinks
Kellycares said:
Hi, my diaper covers are reusable. They are the Trifecta style from Northshore.
Thanks, it looks like these are straightforward plastic pants; I thought they might be an extra layer of absorbency to wear over a disposable to contain small leaks. I use a towel and a rubber pant at night so was wondering if there was a good combination product.

Reactions: Diprs2
Back