• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Rem says Hi!

CheetahRain

Rem
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hey there! Call me Rem.
I'm a fairly chill and friendly diaperfur/regressor who doesn't tend to hold grudges. I enjoy talking about many different topics and I love making new friends. Right now because of the state of the world, I was wanting to find a calm space to just focus on things that make me happy and meet likeminded folks.

As you may have imagined, I'm interested in diapers, but there's much more to me than that. I'm an artist who draws primarily furry artwork and I enjoy gaming and listening to music. My favorite games tend to be simulators and I stay away from shooters. For music, I enjoy punk and alternative most, but I'll sit down and listen to any other genre.

I'm looking to make some friends here on this site and check out some new people. I hope we can get to know each other!

Reactions: Jonnythepony and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome to the site I am sure you will find yourself some friends here.

Reactions: CheetahRain and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome fellow furry😁

Reactions: Jonnythepony, CheetahRain and BobbiSueEllen
Back