Relationship advice

Diaper4x4

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi yall,
So I'm coming into a new relationship with a guy which we both like similar things on our abdl side. We are taking it slow for now and not rushing into anything yet and we're talking about what we like, dislike and what we would like to experiment with. We know we're going to go with the big bro/little bro style of things. What are some new things that we could try together, things to avoid and general relationship advice. Thanks in advance

Reactions: Diaperboy27, PaddedPonyboy, littledreamers333 and 1 other person
Congrats on the new relationship! And both sharing an interest in ABDL, while a relationship definitely has multiple facets, that'll definitely be a great and fun common interest to share and explore :D Taking things slow is definitely the safer and right call imo. I've seen issues caused by taking things too fast.

Of course every person and relationship and interests are different so it can vary, but personally one thing I enjoy doing with my ABDL friends is the "typical friend activities", like going to movies, getting food, watching shows and gaming...except while diapered, in cubby clothes, and with plushies (at least when staying in). Watching Bluey and other cartoons and animated films is a big plus and something that I can't normally do with non ABDL friends. These sort of activities are fun to do with anyone, but being able to do them while in little mode and getting to mix little stuff in with it does make them even funner and more special. Not that I do it as often, but going to the zoo and hiking is also super fun, as long as you don't have diaper chafing issues!

Cuddling while all padded up is super fun too! Being close with someone you like is always nice and assuming you're both comfortable with it, being able to get and give reassuring diaper pats and rubs to a friend's diaper while cuddling (or just hanging out in general) feels super validating and good :3

While you take things slow you can learn each others' boundaries and what you're both okay and comfortable with and as you get more comfortable with each other you can always try new things.

One thing that's kind of unique to ABDL relationships and that I've noticed is to a lot of people in ABDL relationships, I don't want to call them "rules" exactly, but allow a certain level or "type" of interaction with other ABDLs. This totally may or may not apply to the both of you, but I have ABDL friends that are in relationships and some of them are okay with giving and/or getting diaper changes from others and being diapered (in just diapers) around others. Since giving and getting diaper changes is a relatively intimate thing, but can also be a pretty common and big part of being ABDL and can, but not always, have some aspects of kink/fetish/sexuality mixed in with it, defining boundaries of what type of activities you do with other ABDLs might not be a bad idea.

The main thing is though, just have fun and enjoy being a part of each other's lives :)

Reactions: PumpkinPrincess, Diaperboy27 and BBBen
NabePup said:
One thing that's kind of unique to ABDL relationships and that I've noticed is to a lot of people in ABDL relationships, I don't want to call them "rules" exactly, but allow a certain level or "type" of interaction with other ABDLs. This totally may or may not apply to the both of you, but I have ABDL friends that are in relationships and some of them are okay with giving and/or getting diaper changes from others and being diapered (in just diapers) around others. Since giving and getting diaper changes is a relatively intimate thing, but can also be a pretty common and big part of being ABDL and can, but not always, have some aspects of kink/fetish/sexuality mixed in with it, defining boundaries of what type of activities you do with other ABDLs might not be a bad idea.
I am a non-ABDL partner of an ABDL person but I don't think it matters really who is what. I think these rules are really important. Some of these activities, like diaper changes, are really, really intimate and can invoke a level of intensity that I personally had never experienced before (even though I come from a BDSM background). When you find someone with similar likes, and especially if it involves kinks or things that are considered a bit left of normal, it is really easy to go full tilt at it and get overwhelmed. General advice for any relationship - go slow. Slower than you want to. Slower than you think you should. Take the time to talk about boundaries, short and long term goals. Don't be in such a hurry to give away all the intimate stuff. It will be frustrating at times but the level of trust you build by going slow is so much better in the long term.

Personally, I love feeding my Little and it gives me an excuse to watch kids films.

Reactions: Lyric, NabePup, Diaperboy27 and 2 others
congratulations on your new relationship, i hope everything goes well for you two! it's good that you're open to communicating freely with them, i would advise just making sure you keep that communication open, let them know of any boundaries you know you have and ask if they have any hard limits, anything that makes them uncomfortable in an ABDL context (or in a general relationship context), what they're open to trying, what they know they've tried and don't like, and so on. i think it's important for the two of you to ease into your dynamic and figure it out before jumping in and feeling like your relationship "has" to be a certain way. relationships are highly dependent on the people in them and it's really good that you want to learn about your partner! that's the biggest part is being receptive, communicative and being willing to learn about who you're with, and not just focusing on your own wants and needs! best of luck!

Slow down tiger, your last sentence clearly says you're really interested in this dude. 🤣 that's a good thing. 🤣 but if your young, my advice is, don't rush in. Don't go to slow either. Its about finding a balance between life a spending time with a potential significant other. It's not easy. It's work. And it doesn't always work out.
But if you would like a little bit of advice from someone with 25+ years experience I will give you this one simple thing. Try your hardest to not go to bed angry.
Best of luck to you.

Reactions: ABDLlover
Back