Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I don't know if I'm feeling like I'm having like a young early-but-not midlife crisis. I just turned 30 a month ago now and I'm wondering if ever going to find someone. I just feel like I'm so inexperienced in dating. Is it bad that I've never been on a date with someone or in a relationship before at this point? I mean I went to my high school junior prom, but that wasn't with anyone I was interested in so it doesn't count as a date.

I guess I'm also thinking about my other interests being a brony and diapers. Sometimes I feel I'd be happy to end up with either a girl or guy but at other times I'm also thinking about maybe having a family and I guess it all is just bringing me down.

How have you tried to rectify your ‘problem’
Have you tried online dating sites or join local groups that involve your interests?

Reactions: fleckothefennec
JazzBaby said:
I don't know if I'm feeling like I'm having like a young early-but-not midlife crisis. I just turned 30 a month ago now and I'm wondering if ever going to find someone. I just feel like I'm so inexperienced in dating. Is it bad that I've never been on a date with someone or in a relationship before at this point? I mean I went to my high school junior prom, but that wasn't with anyone I was interested in so it doesn't count as a date.

I guess I'm also thinking about my other interests being a brony and diapers. Sometimes I feel I'd be happy to end up with either a girl or guy but at other times I'm also thinking about maybe having a family and I guess it all is just bringing me down.
I’m 53 and have only had one long term relationship in 30 years. The ones I want don’t want me and the ones that want me I don’t like. I wish I could help you. I’m sure my ab dl side is a big factor also, if I do see a women I like I get a lot of anxiety and I clam up.

Back