• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Reintroduction

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I guess I need to introduce myself again. I joined this site in 2014 and so it has been over 5 years. I started wearing 24/7 right away and it was very nice finally being comfortable with who I was. I married June 1st 2018, but my husband has already grown tired of me and left me alone. Since our wedding my husband pretty much got me talked out of wearing very much. I mostly just wear pads now. The Tena pull-ups I used to wear were discontinued so now all I have is Walmart pull-ups. I am not ready to go back to wearing full time but I am trying to stay connected to that side of me. However, since my husband left me I have not been in the mood for any fun. We married primarily with a Christian viewpoint. We didn’t have any kinks in common. I think my faith is more important than my underwear. I have an RV and might go on a major trip some day all padded.

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111
Fascinating said:
I think my faith is more important than my underwear.
Sorry to hear about the short marriage. Keep strong in your faith and you will be just fine! Enjoy being padded along the way.

Reactions: Fascinating and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome back.

Reactions: Fascinating
Good morning! Thanks a lot everyone!

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111 and BobbiSueEllen
You're welcome...and good morning! :)

We missed you. Sorry to hear things didn't work out with your husband. You'll always have a shoulder to lean on here. 😋

Welcome back! Sorry you are having troubles. We are here with some kind words, a friendly smile, and a virtual hug! XX 😊

I hope that you recover well from the separation. It is unfortunately much harder to stay in a solid relationship if you wear diapers, unless you find someone with very similar interests.

• Sad
Welcome back

Update: I am on my 4th night of wearing since the breakup a month ago. I have been waking up earlier instead of sleeping better but I am VERY satisfied with being in diapers again. So yesterday I was thinking I needed to find a friend to share this with. I went to CDFF and did not post my picture just a cartoon memoji and a diaper and pacifier pic. I put that I was looking for a daddy and then went and picked a cute one out that was 11 years older than me. He started asking me questions about what I like and took on the role right away. He said I had convinced him to wet himself after he got off work. After work he called me and we talked about a lot of Christian stuff and relationships and we were both wet pretty much the entire 5 hours that we talked. I am so happy to finally have a Christian friend that understands my needs and desires. Maybe this situation I am going through will end up being a blessing rather than a curse.

Reactions: ChocChip
Back