Rearz sizing

removebeforeflight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I want to order a case or rearz princess pink v2. Im around a 34-36 waste with a bit of a stomach 5'11 187 lbs. I used little for big mediums and waste was alright but my thighs were super tight and uncomfortable when sitting. I was thinking of rearz larges 33-42 best fit. Im worried itll be too big. Bit im ok with an over sized diaper as long as it doesnt leak. Im also fine if it rides kinda high on me. Should i do mediums (30 - 40) or large (33 - 42) the lfb ones i wore were 28-38 and again very tight on thighs but didnt leak.

At 34" waist myself and other dimensions are not far off and I fit the rearz mediums, but they feel big for me, the Smalls fit me better, but are a bit tight. So it is personal preference, but large are just to big for me.

DarkQS1 said:
At 34" waist myself and other dimensions are not far off and I fit the rearz mediums, but they feel big for me, the Smalls fit me better, but are a bit tight. So it is personal preference, but large are just to big for me.
Will i run into any problems with a large if its a bit big?

I’m about 37” waist and I use mediums. It is one of the ways I can tell if I need to diet for a while!!.

I have not tried Rearz in a size Large so I cannot say anything about that size. With my body and sizes I just leak from rearz before reaching capacity and that doesnt happen with me with betterdry/crinklz or northshore megamax.

I have tried the megamax in size medium but they were to big and I leaked on the leg gatherings. With northshore megamax the size small is like the rearz medium but the padding is less wide then rearz.

my legs itself at the highest point are like 22,5" / 57cm circumference if that helps.
If your legs are having a bigger circumreference then yes maybe large can be better or try and tape them different, maybe you over tightened the LFB ones. (I have no experience with the LFB so cannot compare them either sorry)

Teddy02 said:
I’m about 37” waist and I use mediums. It is one of the ways I can tell if I need to diet for a while!!.
Do you think larges would be too big? Id rather have extra room in the diaper then it be too tight and hard to use. Have yoy tried larges before?

I wear size 34-36 pants and have a bit of a belly, but I'm about 40lbs heavier than you. When I was lighter, I wore Rearz mediums. I can still fit into the ones I have, but the tapes only reach the sides of the front wings, and the bottom tape around my leg is pretty tight (I have thick thighs). I have found larges to fit me more comfortably now.

If you have the chance, you might want to order some samples of each size to figure out your sizing/what you prefer. Especially since you're planning on buying a case, you don't want to be stuck with a case of diapers that don't fit quite right.

removebeforeflight said:
Do you think larges would be too big? Id rather have extra room in the diaper then it be too tight and hard to use. Have yoy tried larges before?
No, I have not tried ‘large’, as I believe that to make the nappy more efficient it should fit better than be loose and sloppy. For me ‘extra room’ would mean it falling down!! You will just have to get samples of both and try them for the most comfortable fit for you.

Back