Rearz sippy cup question.

Tomtomthedl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was wondering if anyone purchased the sippy cup and what they thought of it. I was thinking of getting it for sipping a glass of wine in the evenings and I was kind of concerned how the flow rate is on it. Any information about this product would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

The cup is at rears.com if anyone is interested. It's currently 80% off.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240122_144334_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240122_144334_Chrome.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Cashew
Yeah I got one from there. It has a removeable rubber piece on the inside. This covers up the vent and only allows it to be sipped slowly. Good for preventing spills. But if you remove it, then it's great for drinking wine.

Reactions: Tomtomthedl
Cashew said:
Yeah I got one from there. It has a removeable rubber piece on the inside. This covers up the vent and only allows it to be sipped slowly. Good for preventing spills. But if you remove it, then it's great for drinking wine.
Thanks.

Reactions: ABDLlover
guys.... how fast are we drinking wine! It is in of itself a sipping drink..... er so I thought!
maybe I am doing it wrong???

safaridaze said:
guys.... how fast are we drinking wine! It is in of itself a sipping drink..... er so I thought!
maybe I am doing it wrong???
Thus why I want a sippy cup.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: royalpacis, ABDLlover, Bigbabybret and 1 other person
Tomtomthedl said:
Thus why I want a sippy cup.🤣
I bought u a sippy cup and u don't use it.

Reactions: royalpacis
Tomtomthedl said:
I was wondering if anyone purchased the sippy cup and what they thought of it. I was thinking of getting it for sipping a glass of wine in the evenings and I was kind of concerned how the flow rate is on it. Any information about this product would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

The cup is at rears.com if anyone is interested. It's currently 80% off.
Now i know what to get u for ur birthday. 😉

ABDLlover said:
I bought u a sippy cup and u don't use it.
The flow rate on that thing sucks. You bought it at Walmart.
ABDLlover said:
Now i know what to get u for ur birthday. 😉
I am a firm believer in you should always ask for forgiveness and not permission.🤣soooo, Too late I already ordered it. 80% off woman, can't pass up deals like that.😊

Last edited:
TomTom "I am a firm believer in you should always ask for forgiveness and not permission.🤣soooo, Too late I already ordered it. 80% off woman, can't pass up deals like that.😊"

Seriously pal. Now she is going to get the wooden spoon..... Your gonna be asking for forgiveness. What next finger paining on the wall TomTom?🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tomtomthedl
Back