Rearz Rebel Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommycombs said:
Now you're thinking! Maybe they are chemically activated. Like a glowstick. You'd have to "activate" the glow yourself. LOL. That's actually kind of gross now that I think more about it.

Haha! Well, maybe if it was activated by placing it under a light, like those glow in the dark pull-ups, that'd be a good way to activate it!

Tommycombs said:
Now you're thinking! Maybe they are chemically activated. Like a glowstick. You'd have to "activate" the glow yourself. LOL. That's actually kind of gross now that I think more about it.
Its not that gross it's all chemistry, if the astronauts on the ISS can run it in circles,void , filter ,drink it again and again it shouldnt be that freaky to find something that we all excrete that could be a catalyst for the start of the process , I bet nobody has ever asked them that ?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I've checked their website and it looks like they have already sold out of the large size. Anyone know where you get these?

Not my style personally but I can easily see who this would appeal to with the gothic/emo/adolescent ABDL crowd out there.

Great move on Rearz's part in my opinion.

Dude! Pawsome! I so want these!

Foxroxsox said:
Dude! Pawsome! I so want these!
Ditto!! These look awesome. I can't wait till get an order in!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I pre-ordered and received them today. Obviously I had to try one on right away. I wore it 12 hrs to put it to the test and no leaks. Tapes are great and the diaper is very soft as it gets wet. Fits well and they did a unique thing where they tapered the lower half of the front where it wraps around the waist, the area where you normally have too much plastic bunching up which was a good idea. But mainly I love the print!

I wouldn't have originally said this is something that would appeal to me, but honestly as a formerly goth kid in high school, it does have some appeal to me. Not every diaper has to appeal to my little side, there are other sides, heh heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back