Rearz inspire+ causing burning skin in just one area?

jakediapybum

A incontinent crinkle butt living a crinkly life
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I am diapered 24/7 for the last 10 years Recently I switched back to rearz inspire+ which I love but they for for some reason are causing my guy parts to burn when I wear them. I don’t know if this is a cream I’m using, candida or what but no creams help. Or could the diaper is too tight but I’d assume if it was a allergy it wouldn’t be just that one area? I really don’t want to have to switch brands any advice would be appreciated

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hi jakediapybum, I had that happen to me about two years ago, I am trying to recall if I switched brands or started using A&D ointment. I started getting red burning itch around the family jewels.
try using the A&D ointment, should work.

Jorelaxed said:
Hi jakediapybum, I had that happen to me about two years ago, I am trying to recall if I switched brands or started using A&D ointment. I started getting red burning itch around the family jewels.
try using the A&D ointment, should work.
It doesn’t really make sense because I called the company and they said their diapers are hypoallergenic and stuff and I used to wear them all the time without any issues, I’ve tried A&D and that doesn’t help either. Might just be candida diaper rash

Last edited:
  • Thinking
I used to wear Rearz back then about two years ago

Jorelaxed said:
I used to wear Rearz back then about two years ago
I really hope I don’t have to switch brands

If your not taking vitamins like "C" it could be scervie

• Thinking
Why would it be scervie?

Lack of vitamin "C" you don't have to be a pirate to get it, I got it in my younger days when I drove a truck and sitting for hours on end.

Back