Rearz/incontrol

Diaperchris95

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
So if rearz and incontrol are not the same company why did I get a incontrol free sample add along with my rearz order? I'm just curious as to why they always say they are separate when they are clearly one.

Attachments

• 17048657478351864359344442659747.jpg
    17048657478351864359344442659747.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 67
Reactions: MegaLugia, Jorelaxed and TigerDL
I think someone from Rearz and Incontrol are on this site hopefully they will comment on your post here

They are the same. I googled their address on google earth. Rearz is a big ware house in an industrial area and Incontrol is tiny office space in a old strip mall less than a mile from Rearz. They might have separate mailing addresses but they are not fooling anyone. No way that tiny strip mall office space is warehousing and shipping all the diapers Incontrol sells!

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, munkey, BabylinoAddict and 1 other person
They used to be under the same company I believe, same website and all. But then they separated out the 2 sides, likely for better PR for the Incontrol side focusing on diapers for medical purposes. They now insist they're separate companies, but they still share the same DNA.

Reactions: LifeGoesOn223, MegaLugia, BabylinoAddict and 1 other person
Diaperchris95 said:
So if rearz and incontrol are not the same company [...]

I think when they say "not the same company" they mean Rearz and InControl are two distinct legal entities (two different LLCs). But that doesn't say anything about them not being able to work together or be business partners, or even have the same owner(s), which is perfectly legit. I don't know why people always get so worked up about this?

Reactions: LifeGoesOn223, MegaLugia, kaitsux and 7 others
rogerthesquirrel said:
I think when they say "not the same company" they mean Rearz and InControl are two distinct legal entities (two different LLCs). But that doesn't say anything about them not being able to work together or be business partners, or even have the same owner(s), which is perfectly legit. I don't know why people always get so worked up about this?
More of sister company Most incontinent folk do want to wear baby print diapers and the IC market is a lot bigger than the ABDL market by pure demand for a must have product. So I understand Why they did it and certainly not mad at them for it.
But that said they tend to run their customer service the same way for the two companies and I am far from impressed with how they do that. They do not seam to be to grateful to the incontinent people that have to buy every month out of need. They sure did not do me right when I had a dozen defective diapers in a case. They ghosted my first 2 emails and then when they did answer they offered a shitty resolution that left me paying for shipping and part of cost on diapers I already bought and paid for the shipping. Then basically told me that's how the cow eats the cabbage even after I told them if they did me that away I would take my $240 a month diaper order back to a company that cares. So I will stick with NS that has far better customer service and better diapers too are always in stock and more than helpful to repeat incontinent customers on a budget that wants the best protection possible.

I do feel they make some overall really good diapers and the 1/3rd defective case I got was a fluke as I had bought another 3-4 cases a few months before and they was of quality.

Reactions: LifeGoesOn223, BabylinoAddict and TigerDL
I was just wondering this. I just ordered a bunch from incontroll but the source on the reciept says "rearz". Id always had this idea they were a Rearz branch set up to tap the med market but I wasnt sure.

Reactions: Diaperman95 and Pampers4Ever
Thats my take on it. incontrol is starting to spilt away from Rearz and carry those own brand of diapers. They stopped stocking the Inspire diapers and replaced them with bedry. I had been buying the mega diapers from them for about a year and they suddenly removed them from their website. After contacting them, they told me to try the bedry diapers instead. I contacted Rearz thinking they stopped making them. Rearz assured me they are still making them and have them at a lower price compared to Incontrol. My first order from Rearz is on its way.

I checked on rearz. I don't see the inspire. I do like the rebels. I ordered 2 more casess.

I agree with what’s been mentioned. I think it’s to be safe from potential backlash, and to maybe not offend new incontinent people. I imagine it as someone feeling down, and the stigma of “having to wear a diaper like a baby.” Then seeing all the ABDL prints. I understand how that can be triggering. I’ve also noticed the same models on both sites.

Reactions: MegaLugia and BigAl2
Jbdl said:
I was just wondering this. I just ordered a bunch from incontroll but the source on the reciept says "rearz". Id always had this idea they were a Rearz branch set up to tap the med market but I wasnt sure.
Look them up on google earth. Incontrol is about a 1/2 mile from rearz. Rearz is i a large industrial area and incontrol are in a tiny office in a old strip mall. They are 100% 1 in the same thing. All the diapers are the exact same except for prints. The one is just a office location and you can tell from size it is just a small diaper shop and has no room to fill big orders. Sadly their customer service and mentality is only that of an ABDL company than a respected Medical supply company that knows their customers depend on their product. It is to bad. Not the first ABDL company to do the same and have the same attitude. Secure plus... makers of Total dry X plus put themselves out with the same bad service and the Idea people with incontinence would put up with delayed orders and them not standing behind their product or return calls. But they went out and now their ABDL company Bambino is about to die off too for the same reasons. ABDL's may not depend on their product like a incontinent person does, But unlike 10 or 15 years ago they have lots of places to buy them.

Reactions: Jbdl, BigAl2 and DiaperedG
Diaperman95 said:
Look them up on google earth. Incontrol is about a 1/2 mile from rearz. Rearz is i a large industrial area and incontrol are in a tiny office in an old strip mall. They are 100% 1 in the same thing. All the diapers are the exact same except for prints. The one is just an office location and you can tell from size it is just a small diaper shop and has no room to fill big orders. Sadly their customer service and mentality is only that of an ABDL company than a respected Medical supply company that knows their customers depend on their product. It is to bad. Not the first ABDL company to do the same and have the same attitude. Secure plus... makers of Total dry X plus put themselves out with the same bad service and the Idea people with incontinence would put up with delayed orders and them not standing behind their product or return calls. But they went out and now their ABDL company Bambino is about to die off too for the same reasons. ABDL's may not depend on their product like an incontinent person does, But unlike 10 or 15 years ago they have lots of places to buy them.
Competition brings out the best and worst of companies. In the words of the great philosopher, John Blutarsky, AKA “Bluto,” “When the going gets tough. The tough gets going!” 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: diaperdude, Diaperman95 and BigAl2
I was watching a video the other day by a YouTube called "Bumble Pree" who has MS and said that as her incontinence has got worse and she's got more used to it, she's been using ABDL diapers and ABDL-derived medical diapers rather than ones from medical supply companies as the latter aren't reliable - things like tapes ripping off - and because she likes the prints because they're cute and fun. As the medical diapers (Tena excepted, at the moment) have all fallen victim to 'economies' in design, the ABDL companies have got more and more popular because they're more like diapers used to be but it seems the companies haven't kept up with the customers' needs. I have noticed that neither InControl nor Megamax is reliably available here in the UK. BetterDry is, but it would be good to have a choice of heavy-duty diaper with redundant capacity.

Reactions: BigAl2
HumanFly said:
I was watching a video the other day by a YouTube called "Bumble Pree" who has MS and said that as her incontinence has got worse and she's got more used to it, she's been using ABDL diapers and ABDL-derived medical diapers rather than ones from medical supply companies as the latter aren't reliable - things like tapes ripping off - and because she likes the prints because they're cute and fun. As the medical diapers (Tena excepted, at the moment) have all fallen victim to 'economies' in design, the ABDL companies have got more and more popular because they're more like diapers used to be but it seems the companies haven't kept up with the customers' needs. I have noticed that neither InControl nor Megamax is reliably available here in the UK. BetterDry is, but it would be good to have a choice of heavy-duty diaper with redundant capacity.
I think that is because Mega Max or NorthShore rather counts on one of the suppliers to import them and resell. Sadly you can never be competitive going against the source. Unless NorthShore discovers a maket in the UK big enough to put in their own warehouse I doubt you will see it. But the same is per say for some of the other diapers. I have wanted to try an all white little for big and all colors of the trest diapers. I am a sucker for that green it reminds me of the old vintage depends and the light blue look cool too. But sadly in the states they are only sold by the bag & not the case and from second hand retail making them $4.5 to $5 a diaper. I just can not justify that. NorthShoreAdam is a member here he is the founder of NorthShore. Maybe some of you should start a thread and ask him if they ever intend on really moving into the UK. He is a super nice guy and I have spoke to him several times and he does have a lot of plans moving forward. Including make his own diapers on machines in his own factory. I have already been lucky enough to beta tested a few.

Bumble Pree is a sweet heart. Her favorite diaper if shad to choice one hands down is Mega max but has a hard time getting them in canada. That is why she uses the ABDL diapers. She gets better deals. NS mega max are almost double in canada. Canada also has a turf tax on all the medical or ABDL diapers that are imported that further drives up the price. Not sure of the UK but that could be the same for some of your added cost and unavailability. America is just a doormat for cheap China made product. China can charge us upto 250% on some items imported but we let them dump their products by the container ship load for free here. Not to go into the right or wrong of it or politics but it has a lot to do with if foreign companies can compete in your your area.

But glad you found bumble pree she is just a huge bundle of joy in a small package. I found her channel about two years ago.

• Love
Reactions: BabyAby123, Chodis and Davvyboy
In short the two companies are owned by the same person. Rearz caters the ABDL market while InControl primarily focuses on adult incontinence business providing products for hospitals and institutions.

Eh i ordered / for the first time on incontrol and as a new customer they had free sample offer thing, they called me a fraud because i was not a new customer to them! because i bought from rearz...... > they threw a fit at me , i was genuinly interested in the diapers to see what is what as they have so many plain ones

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL and DiaperedG
Diaperman95 said:
I think that is because Mega Max or NorthShore rather counts on one of the suppliers to import them and resell. Sadly you can never be competitive going against the source. Unless NorthShore discovers a maket in the UK big enough to put in their own warehouse I doubt you will see it. But the same is per say for some of the other diapers. I have wanted to try an all white little for big and all colors of the trest diapers. I am a sucker for that green it reminds me of the old vintage depends and the light blue look cool too. But sadly in the states they are only sold by the bag & not the case and from second hand retail making them $4.5 to $5 a diaper. I just can not justify that. NorthShoreAdam is a member here he is the founder of NorthShore. Maybe some of you should start a thread and ask him if they ever intend on really moving into the UK. He is a super nice guy and I have spoke to him several times and he does have a lot of plans moving forward. Including make his own diapers on machines in his own factory. I have already been lucky enough to beta tested a few.

Bumble Pree is a sweet heart. Her favorite diaper if shad to choice one hands down is Mega max but has a hard time getting them in canada. That is why she uses the ABDL diapers. She gets better deals. NS mega max are almost double in canada. Canada also has a turf tax on all the medical or ABDL diapers that are imported that further drives up the price. Not sure of the UK but that could be the same for some of your added cost and unavailability. America is just a doormat for cheap China made product. China can charge us upto 250% on some items imported but we let them dump their products by the container ship load for free here. Not to go into the right or wrong of it or politics but it has a lot to do with if foreign companies can compete in your your area.

But glad you found bumble pree she is just a huge bundle of joy in a small package. I found her channel about two years ago.
Agree entirely, Bumble Pree is a class act !

• Love
Reactions: Chodis, Diaperman95, BabylinoAddict and 1 other person
I can’t see any reason why it makes a difference , what ever their connection.
I have purchased from both, I got my order and they accepted my money.

Reactions: BabylinoAddict and BigAl2
So why has Rearz stopped selling their colth pocket diapers that were so awesome?

Reactions: BabylinoAddict
tenderbottoms47 said:
So why has Rearz stopped selling their cloth pocket diapers that were so awesome?
Just a guess but I bet it has to do with the majority of members here prefer a plastic back and for good reason. I gave up on rearz and incontrol anyway. They justifly deserve any or the bad reviews I give their customer support. Have you tried the Mega max airlock? It has the same taping system as the plastic back mega max but is a cloth back. They stay on and stay tight unlike most clothback diapers made.

Reactions: BabylinoAddict
Back