Rearz Dinosaur Elite Diapers

Kephalos said:

I've never tried anything from Rearz but it seems like they're aggressively competing in the market along with (or against) ABU. I don't AB (I'm more DL) often but if I'm making the commitment to buying I like all over prints like these to feel like I'm getting my monies worth vs. Premium diapers with a glorified sticker across the waist.

Favorites so far have been ABU Barebum and ABU Kiddo. These might be something to add to the list.

Wondering if these are based of the same base design as the Safari diapers---or perhaps if they're even thicker?

That would be absolutely bananas.

I just ordered (2) cases of mediums, I think this is a new diaper with more padding because the package claims 6,200ml vs the safari at 5,400ml , Either wau, these will be here next week sometime and I'll be more than happy to give a full report.

pampers4U said:
I just ordered (2) cases of mediums, I think this is a new diaper with more padding because the package claims 6,200ml vs the safari at 5,400ml , Either wau, these will be here next week sometime and I'll be more than happy to give a full report.
You better not forget!

I don’t mean to come off as complaining if I do, but another dinosaur-themed diaper seems like a bit much to me. I mean, we have the Tykables and ABU dinosaur ones right now, plus whatever that other one was that came out a little while ago. Honestly, something different would be a nice change of pace instead of all the companies playing copycat.

Reactions: Cottontail
I recently ordered a couple of cases of Rearz Dino Elites and I can honestly say they're great! Super absorbent but not terribly bulky.
I met one of the owners at a recent con and asked her about all of the major companies suddenly coming out with dinosaur themed diapers. She told me it was totally a coincidence at least in Rearz case as they have had the print for over 2 years, tweaking the design & coloring before being happy enough with it to send them into production.
I haven't tried all of the new dinosaur diapers out there but I am a fan of Rearz Dino Elites.

Reactions: neophyte
nope.

BAP21 said:
I recently ordered a couple of cases of Rearz Dino Elites and I can honestly say they're great! Super absorbent but not terribly bulky.
I met one of the owners at a recent con and asked her about all of the major companies suddenly coming out with dinosaur themed diapers. She told me it was totally a coincidence at least in Rearz case as they have had the print for over 2 years, tweaking the design & coloring before being happy enough with it to send them into production.
I haven't tried all of the new dinosaur diapers out there but I am a fan of Rearz Dino Elites.

Out of curiosity, do they compare at all thickness wise to the Rearz Safari..?

Thanks for your initial impressions!!

Reactions: diaperloversissy
Heh. "Elite." So that's a diaper adjective now? Bit of a miss on that one, IMO. Sorta sounds like a military diaper. Maybe "Holy" should be next? That might assuage the guilt of some of our religious members. Or exacerbate it.

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
Heh. "Elite." So that's a diaper adjective now? Bit of a miss on that one, IMO. Sorta sounds like a military diaper. Maybe "Holy" should be next? That might assuage the guilt of some of our religious members. Or exacerbate it.

Thankfully...camo diapers already exist!

See here:

Dan09 said:
Thankfully...camo diapers already exist!

See here:

Yeah, I saw those just last week. Definitely not my thing, but we've had camo-printed GoodNites for some time, and they've got their following. Really, those camo diapers should be called "G.I. Tract," and have a picture of an anthropomorphic intestine wielding a machine gun.

• Haha
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and pampers4U
Dan09 said:
Out of curiosity, do they compare at all thickness wise to the Rearz Safari..?

Thanks for your initial impressions!!

I believe they're a little thinner than the Safari's. But its been a bit since I've had some of those.

Back