Real estate agents or mortgage brokers?

RestrainU4Me

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I’m selling my 3rd condo next month here in South Florida. Prices have reached a point where I have to cash out, to much money not too. I can literally go pay cash for a new Lamborghini after the closing to put it in perspective.

I don’t mind renting for a little while since I’ve noticed homes have been staying on the market longer, homes are dropping their prices, interest rates have just started to slightly go down and houses are finally selling under asking.

Was just seeing if anyone has any kind of insight or knowledge they would like to share on the possible future of the housing market and interest rates!

I know what you mean. I sold my lake cabin December 2021 and it was a feeding frenzy. There were over 40 viewings in the first week and it started out with prospective buyers saying that I was asking to much to someone offering $2.5k more than whatever the highest offer I received was. In the end I got 12% more than my asking price which I thought was too high in the first place. It was a great time to be selling property with interest rates low and buyer interest off the charts.

RestrainU4Me said:
I’m selling my 3rd condo next month here in South Florida. Prices have reached a point where I have to cash out, to much money not too. I can literally go pay cash for a new Lamborghini after the closing to put it in perspective.

I don’t mind renting for a little while since I’ve noticed homes have been staying on the market longer, homes are dropping their prices, interest rates have just started to slightly go down and houses are finally selling under asking.

Was just seeing if anyone has any kind of insight or knowledge they would like to share on the possible future of the housing market and interest rates!
According to TD bank analysts, the Florida market will drop about 13% in total over 23 and 24.

Back