Rare Little Known Vintage + Rare ABDL Diapers

DLTree said:
https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/29146-star-diapers
https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/29418-star-diapers/

There are some threads ^ on that from Daily Diapers, from 2011 and 2012. According to Daily Diapers, the BMX diaper was originally produced by Quality Diapers in 2011, under the name "Star Diaper," where the Quality Diapers site was using teen models (and their physical catalogue, which cost $100) to model their "Star Diapers," which were the same diaper as ABU BMX, but in youth sizes.

ABU (old owners) then contacted Quality Diapers, to set up the Star Diapers being created in adult sizes. They then also used a cropped photo from the sketch Quality Diapers site, when they first introduced this short lived BMX diaper in adult sizes, in 2011. This caused a big up-stir as ABU then became associated with pedophilia.

By 2012, Quality Diapers had stopped producing the Star Diaper entirely, and instead moved to their new Race Car diaper, which was made in adult sizes.

Certainly one of the lower points for ABDL diapers...

Quality Diapers: Race Car Diaper (2012)

View attachment 128096

Reference: https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/34022-race-car-youth-small-adult-plastic-backed-diapers
I got the BMX diapers when they came out. I liked the design, but the materials used were awful. The wings were very prone to tearing off completely.

Original Bambino Bianco's from 2008. The blue waistband was removed during the next production run

bambino-bianco1.jpgSamplesImage.png
Original Dry 24/7 Colors. Trying to find a larger image....

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: PlastiBrain
Some of these need to make a come back.

Reactions: PlastiBrain
DLTree said:
I remember those and the first Biancos that had a plain landing zone.

Unlike the later incarnations, they both had a blue bit on the stretchy waistband.

I’m certain these weren’t the usual Chinese made stuff- look at the padding arrangement! It’s much more like a Betterdry. Does anyone know what these were based on or where they were made?

Last edited:
Tykables: Snuggies Waddlers (late 2014, rebranded to Tykables in September 2015)

Reference:

264-1-FrontFolded.jpg

Reactions: BigKid25, DLScottsman, TheWaddlingDad and 1 other person
LittleAnonymousHacker said:
Tykables: Snuggies Waddlers (late 2014, rebranded to Tykables in September 2015)
I wonder if the sealed bag of Snuggies I have look like this. I can't remember now.

Reactions: LittleAnonymousHacker
totters said:
I wonder if the sealed bag of Snuggies I have look like this. I can't remember now.
If it's not, then it's probably the Overnights, which I should add to this thread next.
269-2-BackFolded.jpeg

quartz200420012 said:
Original Bambino Bianco's from 2008. The blue waistband was removed during the next production run

View attachment 128266View attachment 128269
Original Dry 24/7 Colors. Trying to find a larger image....
I tried these purple ones. I remember picking them up in the back of a warehouse in Brooklyn when I was visiting NYC many years back. Actually the white ones were better.

Last edited:
LittleAnonymousHacker said:
If it's not, then it's probably the Overnights, which I should add to this thread next.
View attachment 128316
Definitely the overnights. I did some googling after I made that post and yeah they are in the blue bag so that'd make them the overnights. Thanks for all your work putting this together. Some good memories.

man seeing the old tykables from when they were snuggies and the pre casey era abu diapers really takes me back to when i was a teen

but even as a teen i knew these were pretty plain diapers compared to kids diapers younger zoomers were wearing like underjams, cool diaps, the drymax era pampers cruisers and luvs, the huggies snug and dry (which were the same since i was a kid) the girls goodnites or the final plastic backed diapers they had for baby alive/reborn dolls

(they didn't quite have the technology to add prints that were full color yet, instead being monochrome like the early printed baby diapers of the 80s

had we had REAL girly diapers with full color prints and a trim around the leg cuffs like bunny hopps, little for big, land of genie, candy fluff, cloudee, tykables unicorns, pastel puffies, lil princess, lil bella, barnyard etc when i was a teen, i probally would have begged my mom to get me them for me for weeks

Last edited:
BabylinoAddict said:
Back in the pre-Casey days ABU had released the Classic which supposedly replicated the pleated fan fold design from the 1970s.

Essentially it was a cheap, thin bed pad with two pairs of tabs per side, a gold strip in the middle an no elastic leg gathers, meaning horrible leaks once it becomes soaked. Not recommended for heavily severe incontinence but ideal for light and moderate bowel bladder loss cases.

ABUniverse: Classic (2010)

ABUclassic01.JPG

References:
https://web.archive.org/web/20141211060951/http://www.abuniverse.com/products/abu-classic.asp
https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/fanfold-disposables-for-adults.153396/page-2

• Wow
Reactions: DarkWolf, BabylinoAddict, PlastiBrain and 1 other person
DLTree said:

Had a very, very difficult time finding anything on these diapers doing a net deep dive. What I am curious about, is, were these actually ABU produced and packaged diapers, or were they rather some other brand, without ABU labeling on their package, etc., like how ABU also used to sell Fabine around this time.

DLTree said:
Had a very, very difficult time finding anything on these diapers doing a net deep dive. What I am curious about, is, were these actually ABU produced and packaged diapers, or were they rather some other brand, without ABU labeling on their package, etc., like how ABU also used to sell Fabine around this time.

ABU then had some strange sale practices. For instance, their booster pads were not even meant for people....they were industrial use absorbent pads meant for the automotive industry.

I bought ABU products back then and the diapers came in a clear plastic bag with no logos or anything.

Some of these are uuuuuhhhhgly.

Reactions: baliebox4916 and deepdriftAD
Tykables: Snuggies Waddler Overnights (May 2015, rebranded to Tykables in September 2015 )

Reference:

269-1-FrontFolded.jpeg
totters said:
Definitely the overnights. I did some googling after I made that post and yeah they are in the blue bag so that'd make them the overnights. Thanks for all your work putting this together. Some good memories.
Thanks, but DLTree deserves most of the credit since he created this thread. I'm just adding on to what he's posted.

rearz Spoiled
2 tapes total
1705958471381.png

discontinued 2017

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad
Who can forget these? Lil Squirts by Rearz
1 tape per side
Was discontinued in 2017. Brought back for one FINAL limited run available in mid December 2018.
1705958727431.png

ABU Lavender
Discontinued in 20??
1705959787480.jpeg

Reactions: RuffRuff, Subtlerustle, TheWaddlingDad and 1 other person
Back