Rare Little Known Vintage + Rare ABDL Diapers

Cloth-backed critter Caboose. Extremely Rare, only one case ever made. 36 diapers total.
Critter-Caboose-Cloth.jpgCritter-Caboose-Cloth-Diaper.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Prillprillprill, LittleAnonymousHacker, Subtlerustle and 4 others
RearzJacob said:
Cloth-backed critter Caboose. Extremely Rare, only one case ever made. 36 diapers total.

Very interesting. Can you go into why only one case was ever made and when this occurred?

Also, I'll raise you Cloth-backed Critter Caboose single case only with a diaper only one was ever made of:

Rearz: Seduction Violet Dino (2018, Single Diaper)

Drpjz4cVAAAbbm_.jpeg

Reference:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: LittleAnonymousHacker, AndyPandy and abdilly
As a new DL, I have to say some of these old prints look very bland compared to what we have today.

Reactions: babybobby
MikeDJ said:
I always wanted to get these...I put it off to long and now they are no more....
They weren't available for long. They came out right at the end of the 'old' ABU before it got sold to the current owners. I tried to buy some but they were out of stock.

Oh how I long for those old ABU diapers with the different shaped wings. Even though the diaper was so thin, they just made it so authentic.

Fabines were the first 'super absorbent' diaper, I think. I loved them and thought they were really cute. From what I remember, they were actually really popular. But the company did very little to promote them and wasn't very professional.

I had some of the BKN nappies. They were super uncomfortable due to the giant tapes (which were about 5 inches long - nice idea, but didn't work well in practice). However, they had some really amazing odour control. When you were them you could never smell urine, just this very neutral odour.

This is a really cool thread thank you, as I say in my Koda Cubs Tykables diapers that were discontinued.

I throw in two... <place holder till I find a pic>

-Dry 24/7 Original Run(Purple)
-Bambino Teddy 1st run(blue elastics and matte taping panel)

• Sad
Reactions: theancientmariner, DLTree and Subtlerustle
It’s funny but some older runs of diapers such as the Peekabus had a different plastic but otherwise the same. The manufacturer probably didn’t even notice but the DL’s mind is blown! 😂
This little thing makes something vintage to me as well as availability and run quantities.

Reactions: PlastiBrain
Subtlerustle said:
It’s funny but some older runs of diapers such as the Peekabus had a different plastic but otherwise the same. The manufacturer probably didn’t even notice but the DL’s mind is blown! 😂
This little thing makes something vintage to me as well as availability and run quantities.

Yeah. When I originally was starting my ABDL diaper collection, I wanted to get all of the different variations, too. Then, as part of my "finding all ABDL diapers ever made," net deep dive, I came across an ABU blog post, stating something like, "our 8th version of the PeekAbu!" and this made me realize I could never practically do this.

As such, my main goal now is only to collect vastly unique variations on the different diapers, such as the first version of BunnyHopps noted here, which had translucent plastic or the "news to me" notations by @quartz20042001, above.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Back in the pre-Casey days ABU had released the Classic which supposedly replicated the pleated fan fold design from the 1970s.

Essentially it was a cheap, thin bed pad with two pairs of tabs per side, a gold strip in the middle an no elastic leg gathers, meaning horrible leaks once it becomes soaked. Not recommended for heavily severe incontinence but ideal for light and moderate bowel bladder loss cases.

dpcare said:
I believe the ABU BMX and the Star Diapers were the same diaper in aView attachment 128095 different size range
Why can't abdl companies make diapers like this more. Why can't we have middle design diapers. I want bmx and dirtbikes and sports instead of all baby stuff.

DLTree said:
DLTree said:
What Makes a diaper vintage or rare?
To limit the scope of this thread, lets keep diapers posted here to those that match at least one the following:
  • Is no longer in production - (I think they might be still in production)
  • Was a limited release - (Same as first reason)
  • Was from a short lived brand - (Brand still running)
  • Was a short lived odd production run of a specific diaper - (Same as first reason)
  • Any diapers from 2015 of earlier (that is no longer in production) - (This is from 2019)
Needless to say, I can’t tell the difference between the translucent backing and the current backing on these products (especially the former). So I can’t really give a clear view on this.

DLTree said:
I got the Magnifico pull-ups when they first came out. They were absolutely terrible. They leaked so much upon first wetting I might as well have been wearing panty hose.

Back