Random pauses in your abdl life

nicksjeep

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I was curious does anyone else take random pauses with the abdl life. Like talking like 6ish months and then you start wearing nappies again and you can't remember why you stopped.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
For nearly 50+ years off and on. At the point that I was wearing, whenever I wanted, I would have long stents of not having the urge, knowing I can start back at any time I think made it easier. I wasn’t restricted from it. My wife would ask why did you stop wearing your diapers? I’d say just haven’t felt like it. I wouldn’t say it it’s really a binge purge thing because I did that too. Sometimes you just gotta scratch that itch and sometimes you don’t. The last couple years I’m different situation now I’m required to wear them 24 seven. It’s not my choice now. My wife insist I wear them because she thinks they keep me more submissive and compliant with her wishes. I do have days where I’d like to put them away for a while. I think because of the dishonesty in the past, and the sneaking around I have done she finds it easier to just keep me diapered. I roll with it because if I were to stop, her involvement would probably stop all together and if it comes down to once in a while, in secrecy, or all the time out in the open I’ll choose all the time. But again to your point, I think it’s pretty normal to have that desire diminish at times. Different than the binge purge, and all the guilt associated with that. Just do what keeps you happy and

Reactions: nicksjeep
nicksjeep said:
So I was curious does anyone else take random pauses with the abdl life. Like talking like 6ish months and then you start wearing nappies again and you can't remember why you stopped.
6 months for me would just be being busy, anything over a year would be considered a break. Which more than likely it’s either burn out, or Collect & purge cycle.

Reactions: nicksjeep
There was a time that I had to stop wearing them for about a year, because of falling on hard times with moving a couple of times. Once things got settled down for my wife and I after that year. I was able to start wearing them again.

Reactions: nicksjeep and Diaperboy27
yeah. but i also have other interests and i also don't want to become too obsessed with diapers. some times i just don't feel like wearing a diaper anyway.

Yeah been there.

Back