Random Find: UK Drynites in US

dlove

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Found these ancient Drynites at one of those international markets. So wild. I think they are from 2009 or so. They still have the white sides and panels

Lmk if u ever found more drynites out there or even older designs of goodnites.

Attachments

• IMG_20220904_165619.jpg
    IMG_20220904_165619.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 90
  • Wow
Reactions: TigerDL and DanElmontan
Oh wow that's really nice. As a side note, I had never ever seen diapers in international markets... I think I've only ever seen specific regional markets or international markets with only food items, but never a non-food market that has things from different places. Is it a chain of stores?

Reactions: TigerDL
cool find
sometimes I find old/vintage diapers at thrift shops but it's becoming more and more rare

that's so cool! there's an international market near me but from the pics on google, it seems to only carry food. D:

Last edited:
Spiro910 said:
Oh wow that's really nice. As a side note, I had never ever seen diapers in international markets... I think I've only ever seen specific regional markets or international markets with only food items, but never a non-food market that has things from different places. Is it a chain of stores?
It's a local chain called Fresh World. Most international markets near me have a small baby section to capture those few people who need to get a few extra things. I never even thought to look but today i randomly did. Usually they might have like a year old design or maybe even recent design because they have like 1 package of each size and in different brands so they can get different the cheapest price. Im floored that they have 1.) Drynites from the UK and 2.) A design as old as 2010. I used to check older CVSs and Rite Aids for old designs of things as a collector but usually its only like 1-2 years old. This is probably the oldest design ive ever seen. ALSO can we talk about how they are still charging prices like its a fresh pack?? These things are older than some of the people who lurk on here

I don’t think they’re from the UK. The packaging/ branding doesn’t look like one I recognise and they don’t usually have French etc translation on the packaging here. Drynites is the brand used across Europe though, maybe they’re from France or another European country.

KaleidoscopeKitty said:
I don’t think they’re from the UK. The packaging/ branding doesn’t look like one I recognise and they don’t usually have French etc translation on the packaging here. Drynites is the brand used across Europe though, maybe they’re from France or another European country.
They were from the UK, just some considerable time ago. I remember seeing them here.

That’s an unexpected and exciting find. They are definitely “vintage” now and worth more than the $10.99/each at the store. This was the last design before the fly was added to the prints.

I would have bought every pack available. So jealous!!

How would one find out if there's an "international market" anywhere nearby? I never even heard of this type of store before. Neat! Being a real "BEER Connoisseur" I'd like to try beers from multiple different countries! I was in a beer club for years (managed to do 3 full "world tours" of 150 different beers from all over the globe. Unfortunately that bar closed down shortly after 2000.

I haven't been able to find anything like that since. Best damn bar I ever experienced! Good people, always good music (NEVER any (C)rap-hiphop-techno-pop-or anything else that makes me want to drive screwdrivers through my eardrums into my brain (sadly 100% dead serious...."fake" music that requires little (if any) talent to produce instantly infuriates the ever living hell out of me.

Back