Rainwear

NotSaneMembrane

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone into rainwear?

Another style of fantasy i have is to dress in multiple layers of heavy rainwear, completed with bibs, jackets, a drysuit, rubber boots, gloves etc. And of course, a thick diaper with plastic pants and a onesie underneath. Phase two is going for a rainy walk in a secluded area and finding a nice mud whole or muddy area. I image pushing a big mess into my diaper before getting nice and muddy covering myself from head to toe and eventually grinding the sloppy mud, feeling the mess in my diaper, and bringing myself to a climax. Something about being dirty on the outside and inside while still being protected on both fronts immensely turns me on!
Is it just me?

Reactions: Angelapinks, Tuxus, doublepadded and 2 others
I'd love to add classic yellow rain boots and coat to my little wardrobe but they don't make them like that in adult sizes. As typical the adult stuff is way uglier and non cute.

Maybe MSCHF can do a run and scale them up 1:1 like they did the super baby shoes so they are all round and shiny and kindergarten looking. 🤣

Last edited:
Check out farmerrain!

Definitely into this thought. So fun and cute. A big raincoat with cartoony flowers and a cute umbrella!! And little rubber boots with cat ears on them maybe. I then bring out a rain pail and some garden tools... to play with the mud and little worms!! Then go inside and get cleaned up with a caregiver, and a hot apple cider, and chicken noodle soup.. Definitely the dream!!!

If I could get a raincoat upsized, I really like Kidorable rainwear. Very cute like doebunny is talking about.

Reactions: DoeBunnie
"Kidorable" 🥰🤭

OMG 😍 adult size plsthx.

1000011689.jpg

Reactions: DoeBunnie, Angelapinks and Tuxus
NotSaneMembrane said:
Anyone into rainwear?

Another style of fantasy i have is to dress in multiple layers of heavy rainwear, completed with bibs, jackets, a drysuit, rubber boots, gloves etc. And of course, a thick diaper with plastic pants and a onesie underneath. Phase two is going for a rainy walk in a secluded area and finding a nice mud whole or muddy area. I image pushing a big mess into my diaper before getting nice and muddy covering myself from head to toe and eventually grinding the sloppy mud, feeling the mess in my diaper, and bringing myself to a climax. Something about being dirty on the outside and inside while still being protected on both fronts immensely turns me on!
Is it just me?
Not in rainwear exactly, but I did go for my run one rainy afternoon wearing just a nylon top over blue vinyl baby pants. There was no one out walking and the cars that went by didn't honk. I doubt anyone noticed but if they did no-one said anything.😊

Back