Questions about wearing

littleprox

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey Everyone!

So I when I am not wearing (And it is not very often) I have like a phantom itch like the feeling of a diaper that should be there isn't there. Is this normal? Does this mean I am more DL. I've been in the scene a little bit but just starting to want to get more into it.

Reactions: medfet878
Phantom feelings is normal for a lot of things. I think the worst phantom feeling is with people who have lost a leg or arm and still feel an itch on the missing body part that can't be scratched. Long story short, it's totally normal.

DistortedWolf said:
Phantom feelings is normal for a lot of things. I think the worst phantom feeling is with people who have lost a leg or arm and still feel an itch on the missing body part that can't be scratched. Long story short, it's totally normal.

But I assume it means that diapers “should” be a “normal” part of my wardrobe ? Or how what does the feeling mean do you think?

littleprox said:
Hey Everyone!

So I when I am not wearing (And it is not very often) I have like a phantom itch like the feeling of a diaper that should be there isn't there. Is this normal? Does this mean I am more DL. I've been in the scene a little bit but just starting to want to get more into it
I can't say I've had that experience, but everyone is different. However, to be honest I don't think it's too significant. Most likely it's just a quirk, and it's probably best to not read into it too deeply. Just wear how you like and explore, which is to say, don't worry, you're perfectly fine.

Reactions: medfet878 and ianwee
Back