Not open for further replies.

Cinder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
So I'm new to the AB side of this community. I was part of the DL side way back in my life than went dormant for many many years.

Lately I've wanted to get a mommy or daddy. My spouse is unwilling and I wouldn't put that on her, it's outside her comfort zone.

I guess I'm asking for any tips on where to look and what to look for, how the whole thing works to begin with. Any information is great.

Thank you guys

You've asked for some pretty broad 'tips,' and I could write a small book in response. Perhaps my reply will help you focus your thinking and I can help answer some subsequent questions.

I've no experience finding a daddy, but I have recruited more than a dozen female babysitter or nanny types over the years, with varying degrees of success.

Look first toward your current friends. If you (and, ideally, your spouse) have a friend you think might be comfortable caring for you, then approach her.

Failing that, look for a healthcare professional (CNA, LPN, RN) who has both childcare and adult care experience. Childcare professionals, like 'real' nannies, seem to have no end of problems understanding why an adult would want to be treated like a toddler. For that reason, look to the healthcare providers and leave the 'real' nannies alone.

Don't expect to find anyone willing to care for you for free. If you have a friend who will care for you as a favor, that's great ... just don't expect a repeat performance. A decent hourly rate will typically be the only thing attracting a healthcare professional to this type of work. Once they care for you for a few hours, however, their attitude toward 'big babysitting' may shift a bit.

If your spouse is willing to sit and watch, rather than participate, that might be helpful. Her presence will likely offer a little reassurance to your caregiver.

I hope that's helpful information. If that generates more questions, I'll be happy to try to respond.

Silverna said:
So I'm new to the AB side of this community. I was part of the DL side way back in my life than went dormant for many many years.

Lately I've wanted to get a mommy or daddy. My spouse is unwilling and I wouldn't put that on her, it's outside her comfort zone.

I guess I'm asking for any tips on where to look and what to look for, how the whole thing works to begin with. Any information is great.

Thank you guys

Hi

It's hard to know where to begin,

all of this is depending on what you are looking for,

are you looking for someone that can be with you while you regress into Little space?

or are you looking for some one to age play with you?

finding a caregiver is not a easy task, especially if you are looking for some one to be with you while you regress into little space.

most of us that are caregivers and are Littles as will. probably will have there own special someone all ready, however in my opinion they are the best people to do this for you, but only after they have got to know you.

Issac and I meet at Little Big Land first and we both played and had fun together first as Littles and over time I become Big bro to him.

I would suggest if you can to do something simmer. finding munches from fetlife, and start to get to know some people.

but please be careful as well as there are some fake Daddy's and Mummy's out there.

hope you do find someone that will be very special to you, but please don't rush into anything, if they are real they wont push you into anything as well.

hope all that helps in someway.

Siysiy

Thank you that's very helpful. I'm sorry I wasn't very descriptive in what I want. Truth is I don't even know myself yet

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you gfor the tips. I have no rush for this, but is something I would like to work towards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back