DLJosie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Why would my friend tell me to put a bra on when she doesnt know i crossdress to hide her house keys from her nephew....

Basically this is the story

I was at my female friends the other night she was watching her 3 nephews. She had to hide the keys from the keys to the doors from the oldest one so he doesnt sneak out when shes sleeping so she stuck them in her bra about an hour later she said i need to hide them because he seen her sticking then in her bra so i said i would put them in my pocket, but she insited i put a bra on and hide the keys in it i declined at 1st and asked why do i have to wear a bra, she said because he knows the keys are in mine and will look for them if im sleeping so he can sneak out. If your sleeping he will probs look in your pocket for them so if u put a bra on he wont think about looking for them in there. I said no again she said there is no where else to hide them he will look every where else so please just put it on so i reluctantly said yes to putting it on ( i say reluctantly but secretly i was in my element) oh and i still have it on 🤣 i just wondered if anybody here could think of why she asked me to do it when she has no clue i crossdress or wear anything to do with girls clothing xxx

• Thinking
Reactions: Diapersntights and KBoy
I just want to know if she noticed how easily you hooked it ..... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: NKY2020, Pantyslave, Seasonedcitizen and 4 others
depta99 said:
I just want to know if she noticed how easily you hooked it ..... :ROFLMAO:
She hooked it she had to strech it a bit so it close lol xxx

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and KBoy
DLJosie said:
She hooked it she had to strech it a bit so it close lol xxx
I probably would have blown my cover and said "I normally wear a 40a, so I doubt that will fit ...."

• Haha
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, artemisenterri and DLJosie
depta99 said:
I probably would have blown my cover and said "I normally wear a 40a, so I doubt that will fit ...."
The only bras i own are basically for flat chested people except 1 i can fasten them all no problem myself 🤣 and take them off no problem aswell had loads of practice in my younger dating years 🤣 i dont honestly know what size of bra i am i have a couple but they fit me ok but the cups are really small lol xxx

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
This sounds like a great start to a story where she takes you further down a rabbit hole into cross dressing (i.e. having to justify why you wear bras to her nephews). I wonder if you might ask her if hiding the keys in a diaper might be better, where she takes you down THAT rabbit hole into becoming her AB, too.

• Wow
Reactions: Blueboy, Seasonedcitizen, mistykitty and 2 others
DLJosie said:
Why would my friend tell me to put a bra on when she doesnt know i crossdress to hide her house keys from her nephew....

Basically this is the story

I was at my female friends the other night she was watching her 3 nephews. She had to hide the keys from the keys to the doors from the oldest one so he doesnt sneak out when shes sleeping so she stuck them in her bra about an hour later she said i need to hide them because he seen her sticking then in her bra so i said i would put them in my pocket, but she insited i put a bra on and hide the keys in it i declined at 1st and asked why do i have to wear a bra, she said because he knows the keys are in mine and will look for them if im sleeping so he can sneak out. If your sleeping he will probs look in your pocket for them so if u put a bra on he wont think about looking for them in there. I said no again she said there is no where else to hide them he will look every where else so please just put it on so i reluctantly said yes to putting it on ( i say reluctantly but secretly i was in my element) oh and i still have it on 🤣 i just wondered if anybody here could think of why she asked me to do it when she has no clue i crossdress or wear anything to do with girls clothing xxx
Sounds like a dream coming true. Why she asked you is beyond me. But I get her logic and she may secretly know that you crossdress. Let’s hope it’s a sign of things to come
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Reactions: Blueboy, Seasonedcitizen, KBoy and 2 others
I'm inclined to believe @LittleMaryJane 's idea. I believe in the logic your friend had and also maybe it's possible she learned about the crossdressing somehow or had something that gave her a what if though and knew you wouldn't mind but kept her learning about it a secret to herself instead of telling you she knew.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, KBoy and DLJosie
Danielle said:
This sounds like a great start to a story where she takes you further down a rabbit hole into cross dressing (i.e. having to justify why you wear bras to her nephews). I wonder if you might ask her if hiding the keys in a diaper might be better, where she takes you down THAT rabbit hole into becoming her AB, too.
Sorry @Danielle i thought i replyed to u earlier she knows i sometimes wear diapers thats no secret but dorsnt know im an adult baby and not going to disclose that to heri wish she would take me dow the rabbit hole as she has some really rea nice clothes lol xxx

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and KBoy
LittleMaryJane said:
Sounds like a dream coming true. Why she asked you is beyond me. But I get her logic and she may secretly know that you crossdress. Let’s hope it’s a sign of things to come
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Well it was just out the blue and tbh i was a bit taken aback by it but put it on anyway after a couple of fake no's and maybe she does know but dono how as only a few people know but they are not in cantact with her as far as i know but im going to ask her why she asked me to do it i need to find out xxx

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and LittleMaryJane
mistykitty said:
I'm inclined to believe @LittleMaryJane 's idea. I believe in the logic your friend had and also maybe it's possible she learned about the crossdressing somehow or had something that gave her a what if though and knew you wouldn't mind but kept her learning about it a secret to herself instead of telling you she knew.
@mistykitty you and @LittleMaryJane do have a point it cpuld be she lnows but acted like she hadnt a clue tbh i wore it for 2 and half days and still have it she never asked for it bk shes never even said anything about it either which is making me suspicious xxx

• Thinking
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, mistykitty and KBoy
DLJosie said:
@mistykitty you and @LittleMaryJane do have a point it cpuld be she lnows but acted like she hadnt a clue tbh i wore it for 2 and half days and still have it she never asked for it bk shes never even said anything about it either which is making me suspicious xxx
Not asking for it back and knowing you have it seems to make it even more likely she's already aware to me. Otherwise she likely would've asked for it back. I think she's just allowing you to speak to her when you're ready to.

Reactions: DLJosie, Seasonedcitizen and KBoy
Maybe see how she reacts when to do return the bra. Is she surprised that you're returning it? Annoyed it took you so long? hmmmm.....

Reactions: DLJosie, mistykitty and Seasonedcitizen
I think @littleFeathers might have the right idea. What she does if you ask her about returning it might give you your answer. If shes surprised your returning it or says keep it she likely knew already.

Reactions: DLJosie and depta99
mistykitty said:
or says keep it
Yeah, maybe next time you see her, "oh yeah, I have your bra in the car, let me go get it." That opens the door a bit more for a "don't bother, keep it".

Reactions: DLJosie
littleFeathers said:
Maybe see how she reacts when to do return the bra. Is she surprised that you're returning it? Annoyed it took you so long? hmmmm.....
Im going to visit her later on today, i was planning on taking it with me to give her it bk.

Its the fact she has never mentioned it or even asked for it back since she put it on me. ( She did put it on me because i was kinda stunned by the whole thing and was getting it all twisted and making the straps shorter instead of longer) normally a bras no problem to me 😜 but that knocked me side ways when she came out with it 🤣

because of my mental health problems im always over thinking things and im always really patanoid and think the situation is a whole lot worse than it actually is.

But i do need to find why she came out with it in the 1st place cos it will always play on my mind and she knows that.

What i said happened did happen but her making the excuse for me to wear saying its to hide the keys is a lot of pee pee and i dont know why she made that excuse up cos shes normally straight to the point i honestly cant get out my head so i have to find out xxx

mistykitty said:
I think @littleFeathers might have the right idea. What she does if you ask her about returning it might give you your answer. If shes surprised your returning it or says keep it she likely knew already.
Im going to do that and see what she says or does and find out why she wanted me to put it on in the 1st place.

When i take it back to her and if she lets me keep it she wont have to say it twice, and im pretty sure thats what will happen....🤔or am i just hoping thats what will but theres only 1 way to find out xxx

Reactions: mistykitty
mistykitty said:
Not asking for it back and knowing you have it seems to make it even more likely she's already aware to me. Otherwise she likely would've asked for it back. I think she's just allowing you to speak to her when you're ready to.
@mistykitty i skipped this reply not deliberatly though so only just seen it when i read bk over everything sorry xxx

I 🤔 think that is the case but i need to know how she knew though. It will be something so silly i cant remember but said or done without giving it a 2nd thought and didnt think she would but ill hopefully find out today if i see her xxx

But thanks to all of you or replying ❤️.......
u have put my mind at ease a bit

i will let you all know what happens when i see her qhich will holefully be later on today if not itll be tomoro but either way you will find out.

Thanks to every single 1 of u who takes time to read my posts, and for every single 1 of you that reply to not just this post but all of my posts and for letting me join cos i honestly dont know where id be without u all and Our wee community and thats 💯 true xxx

Much love ❤️ and happiness 😊 to everyone ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 😍 😍 😍 😍 ❤️ 😍 🥰🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘😘😘 xxx
Joe

Girls know or have a sense about these things. Maybe it’s her way of seeing if she is right? She might be into guys that cross dress

Reactions: mistykitty and DLJosie
Back