littledreamers333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
so I need a little info I am a DL not full time only until finances are a little better anyways when I use the toilet for peeing I find after I'm done and pull my boxers and pants back up I start peeing again but comes out more as dribbling now should I talk to my doc about this I have no idea why this is happening too me

Afterdribble.
Just have a dick about with do the stop-start peeing exercises to condition your muscles and resynchronize their function.
😁

Last edited:
Well actually there's a product in indonesia that's made for that problem, it is kind of looked like a menstrual pad, but it is more absorbent than that, the brand is calle confidence, idk if the product is still around tho

littledreamers333 said:
so I need a little info I am a DL not full time only until finances are a little better anyways when I use the toilet for peeing I find after I'm done and pull my boxers and pants back up I start peeing again but comes out more as dribbling now should I talk to my doc about this I have no idea why this is happening too me
Hi,

I’ve had this for years and not just for being a sissy that always sits to pee, I always wipe.

After that, no matter how long I sit and wait, there is always more to come out so part of my routine is to grab a few more sheets, fold and wrap.

It stops that embarrassing wet spot on my trousers and especially jeans which are the worst.

Whilst it does dry, it takes ages and you have to hide it constantly.

I have no explanation as to why it happens to me and I have long past trying to find out as I know what I need to do to manage it and no one has been able to help.

I know that’s not a fix but may be a solution that you need to adopt.

I do understand the embarrassment and stigma that you think this brings but relax it does not.

Jenny xx

🥰

Back