Question for heavy nighttime wetters: Strategies on how to sleep naked at night? (“The Princess and the Pee”)

enthusi

Young at heart, slightly older in other places.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I’m a guy, but I couldn’t resist the corny pun. #DadJokes.

I’m back with another post*.

I’ll try to keep it PG-13, but I am a very heavy nighttime wetter and there are some times when wearing a diaper to bed is problematic. Case in point. It’s 1:00 am local and I have a gi bug and diarrhea.

So tonight im trying something different: I have an extra incontinence pad on my bed. And layering junky blankets instead of my comforter. I roll around a lot. And I have extra incontinence pad I can swap out. For tonight it’s moot because I will be waking up even with my frienemy Pepto Bismol.

But there are other good reasons to want to sleep naked down the road. And even then I HATE the sensation of cold wet sheets. Of course it’s never as bad as I imagine when it actually happens, and strangely daytime leaks and accidents don’t bother me as long as the stakes are low.

Any other strategies for sleeping soundly in the nude? I tried foley before. It works, but yeah. Condom caths don’t work great for me. But to be fair I don’t use them that much. Or do I just get better at tolerating the sensation of wet sheets?

Thanks! 😊

* For those who know or care to know why I put asterisks, it has to do with my last post that inadvertently went disastrously. And I reacted in a way typical of someone with ADHD** on a rejection spiral. I get many here have a knee jerk reaction when someone like me shows up. I could’ve been more thoughtful in my wording. For instance I failed to mention the known link between ADHD** and Anxiety/OCD and sensory processing issues, which if left untreated can lead to voiding dysfunction, which if left untreated can lead physiological changes in the bladder and OAB symptoms. Especially if, say, your parents assumed your frequent trips to the bathroom were because of boredom so you went to immense OCD-esque lengths to hide your bathroom habits out of fear of rejection, then you too might have a strong negative emotional response when accused of faking it. Let’s make a deal: If you to trust me that I have nothing but empathy for you all because I deal with the same challenges of managing severe incontinence every f*cking day of my life, I promise to leave the ABDL stuff out of my posts here unless it’s pertinent. Deal? 🙏

** Seriously y’all ADHD can be really bad. It’s common to have sensory issues and anxiety or ocd and heightened rejection sensitivy. I’m not making excuses, I have to manage it like any other condition.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2
There are wearable bed pads that are kinda like wearing an absorbent skirt. I like the concept because it would theoretically protect against rolling over compared to a regular bed pad, and protects the blankets on top of you.

But I have tried 1 and found that buttoning all the buttons restricts how wide I can spread my legs, which is too confining to me for sleeping. And if I don't use all the buttons, only the waist button, then it's not really closed so doesn't have the benefits I wanted. Maybe I just bought the wrong size though, I probably need a bigger one.

As a Male it sounds weird but a bed skirt is a great option!

I’ve never heard of these skirts. I’m definitely gonna look into them! Any brand recommendations?

Back