Question about international purchases ABDL to Peru

littleNAN

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
First of all, I know this site is mainly for englis speaking countries, but I want to see as many point of views, besides this site has much more active users than the spanish site.|||| I wanted to ask about the restrictions on the import of ABDL products to Peru, more specifically pacifiers, in some pages it says that a medical prescription is needed to purchase more than 4 baby pacifiers, in others it is not allowed and in others they do not mention it, this makes me insecure and makes me doubt whether to buy or not; I wouldn't want to buy something only to have it stopped at customs and wasting money (I think buying from AliExpress or Amazon). If anyone has experience with this please let me know, thanks.

Reactions: LJTheFalcon
NotAnABDL said:
First of all, I know this site is mainly for englis speaking countries, but I want to see as many point of views, besides this site has much more active users than the spanish site.|||| I wanted to ask about the restrictions on the import of ABDL products to Peru, more specifically pacifiers, in some pages it says that a medical prescription is needed to purchase more than 4 baby pacifiers, in others it is not allowed and in others they do not mention it, this makes me insecure and makes me doubt whether to buy or not; I wouldn't want to buy something only to have it stopped at customs and wasting money (I think buying from AliExpress or Amazon). If anyone has experience with this please let me know, thanks.
I will talk to you in DMs, foreign language on the public forum is against the rules.

Back