Quest for ABU Lavenders

CrinkleBuck

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Greetings babs, caregivers & enjoyers of pamps,

I'm trying to find XL Lavenders by ABU for sale. They discounted them before I actually got into ABDL so I never got the chance to try them. I've only seen small or medium packs go up for sale on Ebay so I'm hoping that reaching out here will give me a chance at finding a pack in my size.

If you have any packs of XL Lavenders for sale, let me know!

I too would love to find some. Bunny hop two tape is now discontinued. Lucky for me I bought a bag just before that happened.

As of today, they are no longer produced ?

Sorry, I literally only have one Large Lavender that I keep in my stash in case my wife ever wants to wear a diaper for me. It has been five years now so I’m losing hope….

What did she wear for you before ? Did she use it ? Let’s not discuss this any further but I’ve had a girlfriend in the past try it out …. She didn’t like it at all. If you date somebody for Atleast 6 month chances are they “ may “‘try it

Oh she has never worn for me. Has no interest and finds it disgusting that I like to wear. I had just hoped she would come around to the idea one day for me.

• Sad
Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle
I literally asked so many times for her to try it so she would understand why I use them instead of a pull-up or something . She said no 100 times after that she caved in, but I don’t recommend this method as a wife or girlfriend may walk away . If your in your 40s or older I would forget it to be honest . Just my 2 cents

Most women will somehow agree that as long as it’s covered under your pants and they don’t see it . You should be ok . They understand that people have medical conditions

The best way is if it ever comes up again just tell her that your not alone out there . I threw away like 10 packs of good diapers because I tried to “ stop”. That didn’t work out so well . I even got therapy and that too didn’t help .

Back