Pull-Ups sizing

GoodnitesAreGoat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am considering getting some Pull-Ups but I was wondering whether I would fit in them. I am not very big and can fit in Goodnites S/M. What is your experience?

GoodnitesAreGoat said:
I am considering getting some Pull-Ups but I was wondering whether I would fit in them. I am not very big and can fit in Goodnites S/M. What is your experience?
Find out if you can request samples in a couple different sizes and go from there. I know northshore makes this a possibility.

GoodnitesAreGoat said:

If by "Pull-Ups" you mean those produced by Huggies, then the answer is maybe. Obviously, pretty much any adult will be way beyond the weight range for these products, so it will not be a "true" fit, even if you do manage to get them on.

However, you still may be able to slip into 5t-6t Pull-Ups if you can get into Goodnites S/M. I can get into both, and I have provided a picture and my measurements for reference.

Weight: 125lbs
Waist: ~27 in
Hips ~30 in

IMG_7627.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, Iroh, Mike4978 and 8 others
DamianTheAngel said:
If by "Pull-Ups" you mean those produced by Huggies, then the answer is maybe. Obviously, pretty much any adult will be way beyond the weight range for these products, so it will not be a "true" fit, even if you do manage to get them on.

However, you still may be able to slip into 5t-6t Pull-Ups if you can get into Goodnites S/M. I can get into both, and I have provided a picture and my measurements for reference.

Hips ~30 in

View attachment 128381
I sometimes have issues fitting into L Goodnites and have to take it slow when putting them on. But somehow I could fit into 5t-6t pull ups. They had decent coverage in the back and had plenty of stretch. They were still pretty snug. Not sure about my measurements but I found that to be a shock. I recently tried the S/M Goodnites and they tore. So I think pull ups have a bit more stretch somehow. I try to redo the Velcro tabs to give that extra 1/8-1/4 inch. That might be part of it.

Reactions: dinodavid and DamianTheAngel
When I was 90-95 pounds and fit large goodnites better than xlarge … 5/6t were great, just a tiny bit lower rise. I got them instead of small goodnites because of price but I bet they are same sizing. Now I hate it …. 5 extra pounds on hips/butt and they stretch too much to be comfy :(

Reactions: antoniorain789, Lostdiapersboy and I12BLittle89
KarmaBaby2 said:
When I was 90-95 pounds and fit large goodnites better than xlarge … 5/6t were great, just a tiny bit lower rise. I got them instead of small goodnites because of price but I bet they are same sizing. Now I hate it …. 5 extra pounds on hips/butt and they stretch too much to be comfy :(
Have you tried adjusting the Velcro sides to a smaller fit?

DamianTheAngel said:

Hips ~30 in

View attachment 128381
Okay, this is helpful, thank you. I am a comparable size to you so I think they will fit.

Reactions: DamianTheAngel
I am size 12. use Always Discreet Boutique medium, which fit well and are (for me) sexy. They dont show so you are unrestriced about what to wear. They dont hold too much pee, but are very good for holding poo and containing stinky smells!

DamianTheAngel said:

Hips ~30 in

View attachment 128381
Is the guitar faded or is it just the lighting?

• Haha
Reactions: DamianTheAngel and jamiejamie
dreamerover9000 said:
Is the guitar faded or is it just the lighting?

Just the lighting. They were dry…definitely.

Reactions: dreamerover9000
Back