Pull-ups 4T-5T

osirisboi15

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I got a hold of a pull-ups 4t-5t today and thought I’d see how it would do. I’m a bigger guy 230ish lbs, waist-36.
To start, I was super amazed at how stretchy they were. Granted they wouldn’t hold up, but I did manage to pre-stretch and take my time to get them on. I nearly busted on side, but j was bound to get it on, and I did. It didn’t last and I pulled the side apart but I could.

Now I’ll check the absorption. I’ll have a good wetting in the morning and I’ll see how much it holds 😉

I’m super excited to try 🙂

Reactions: littledreamers333
In my experience with 4-5t (which is what I use most often) when it comes to wetting they can only hold up if you have a few short wettings, otherwise there's major leaking problems if you go all at once. Hope it goes well for you though.

which pull up brand? I want to try and fit in 4t-5t pull ups but I pretty overweight and I am wanting to lose a TON of weight to try and fit in those

Last edited:
Congrats! If the 4T-5T fit you then goodnites would be even better. Have fun.

Reactions: osirisboi15
You can quickly and cheaply create extenders with the velcro sides of a used one, you can extend the sides so they would fit a bigger waist, it won't make them go any higher, but the fit will be more comfortable.

Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and osirisboi15
Scott729 said:
Congrats! If the 4T-5T fit you then goodnites would be even better. Have fun.
I can do goodnites easily, just wondered if I could do the pull-ups lol

AbenaM4GTE? said:
which pull up brand? I want to try and fit in 4t-5t pull ups but I pretty overweight and I am wanting to lose a TON of weight to try and fit in those
Huggies

osirisboi15 said:
I'm in no way small, and I also fit in to a pull-up with the rise in the back a little low.

osirisboi15 said:
are they really flexible enough to fit? I am not small i am big

Even the 4T-5T Pull-Ups are smaller than regular baby diapers--both Huggies 6 and Pampers 6-7. To use Pull-Ups without modding, you've gotta be exceptionally small. I'm about to get good at the modding, though, because I'll have two boxes of the Pokemon pull-ups from China here in the next ten days. I've never been big on Pull-Ups, but these seemed cute enough to be worth playing with.

Reactions: osirisboi15
Cottontail said:
Even the 4T-5T Pull-Ups are smaller than regular baby diapers--both Huggies 6 and Pampers 6-7. To use Pull-Ups without modding, you've gotta be exceptionally small. I'm about to get good at the modding, though, because I'll have two boxes of the Pokemon pull-ups from China here in the next ten days. I've never been big on Pull-Ups, but these seemed cute enough to be worth playing with.
I've been modding 3t-4t Cindarella/Bell Overnight Pullups with 4t-5t Minnie Mouse Pullups. I managed to find a store in town which had the Cindarella Overnight Pullups in stock, and combining them with the 4t-5t Minnie ones extends the bags quite a bit. The outcome is pretty cute with the princess at the front and the Minnie/Disney stuff at the back, and the fit is really nice. I really wish they'd make 4t-5t Overnights with princesses. One tip is I've found it's nice to have a Pampers size 6 as a stuffer (with wings removed) in the pullups, especially at the front so it adds a little bulk and sits closer to your skin. It also feels nicer as it wets.
I've been tempted to try modding with Hello Kitty 4t-5t EasyUps but it would involve glueing the sides together at the seam which I suspect would fall apart fairly quickly, also they don't use velcro so it's quite flimsier. I have to use a combination of hot glue and staples to keep the modded Pullups from ripping at weak points where the sides and velcro connect, so the EasyUps would probably be the same. They're cute, though.
My issue with Huggies is they smell pretty bad when wet, particularly Little Movers. Bought a bag of those in size 6 last night, wet a few, and the smell is just really gross. Not sure what to do with the rest, I don't want to use them...

Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and osirisboi15
Diaper thong =\= “fitting” I’m 5ft 11 and 165Lbs and wouldn’t dream of trying to fit in 4-5t pull-ups.

There is no way that you are a full 60-70 Lbs heavier than me and can honestly say they fit in any adequate way up unless you have arms like popeye on steroids and legs like Professor X.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BrendanDW
I also fit in to a pull up perfectly. I'm 5ft, 115 lbs and my waist is approx. 28 inch (though it's rise like an underwear)

BTW, do you know what brand is this pull ups? Thanks so much!

Attachments

• IMG_20210211_010532.jpg
    IMG_20210211_010532.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: littledreamers333
I wear 4T/5T training pants pull-ups. I currently have Hello Kitty Easy-ups and Parents Choice Paw Patrol. I fit in them both, but thee Parents Choice most definitely fit better and they have a wettnes indicator. They are also cheaper ;) .
IMGP6583s.jpgIMGP6628s.jpgIMGP8778s (1).jpgIMGP9925.jpg

Reactions: LucianDlYT, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and littledreamers333
PinkAndLittle said:
In my experience with 4-5t (which is what I use most often) when it comes to wetting they can only hold up if you have a few short wettings, otherwise there's major leaking problems if you go all at once. Hope it goes well for you though.
May I ask what your waist size is in trying to determine if the 4t-5t will fit me but am unsure if they will I currently buy 5t-6t

sesamegal24 said:
May I ask what your waist size is in trying to determine if the 4t-5t will fit me but am unsure if they will I currently buy 5t-6t
Honestly I can't remember, I'm slightly bigger now than I was when I make that comment. I can still get into the 4-5t huggies pull ups but they're kinda too tight now but the 5-6t are still comfy. I don't have a measuring tape handy at the moment but in US girls sizes I wear pants 16 and panties 14/16 depending on the style/brand

I have a 32in waist and 5t-6t fits well.

• Wow
Reactions: longallsboy
Back