Public restroom change

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't worry about it. If I'm changing in a public bathroom, that usually means I'm on the road, and if that's the case, then the chances of running into someone I know are slim to none. Moreover, changing in public then also implies that I am away from home and probably have a wet diaper that NEEDS to be changed. I don't concern myself with what people think about the noise I make in the stall. However, I do usually try to wait until traffic is down to a minimum before I take the wet diaper to the trash, but if that can't be avoided, well, it can't be avoided.

buddylee said:
I just wait till everybody leaves. Oh and i don't even roll it up or fold it up

That's disgusting and disrespectful, someone has to empty that garbage and first thing they're going see on top is a soiled adult diaper left open showing whatever business you did.
Why don't roll it up?

You have to do what you need to do. If you act like it is something that you have to do every day, sometimes several times a day it makes it easier. And when you walk out f the stall you walk out like you own the place and drop that diaper in the trash can and wash your hands.

I use cloth diapers so I just change and it in a plastic bag, then pack mine out with me. :eek:

My only embarrassing problem is when I change a poopy diaper in a public restroom and it literally stinks.

Skaterboy said:
My only embarrassing problem is when I change a poopy diaper in a public restroom and it literally stinks.

I have never done that because that shit gets everywhere and is a huge pain to clean.

Skaterboy said:

That is definitely where I will draw the line. I have absolutely no problem in changing my wet diaper in a public washroom, but no way would I put myself into a position of having to do the same with a poopie one. I would what my shower handy!!

I have done it many times; it is just like worrying about people seeing that you have a diaper on. Nobody really cares; after all, what are you (or anybody else) in the bathroom for, anyway? I always have my clean diaper in a plastic bag or in my backpack and if no trash can is available in the bathroom, I can put my used one in there and dispose of it when it is more convenient to do so, or if it is a cloth diaper I take it home with me.

pullupjoys said:
That is definitely where I will draw the line. I have absolutely no problem in changing my wet diaper in a public washroom, but no way would I put myself into a position of having to do the same with a poopie one. I would what my shower handy!!

Well if you're IC, you're not always (or perhaps never) given the choice.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh do not get me wrong Bambinod, that is something I can fully understand if conditions exist that you have no choices, or very limited ones. My reference was towards those that have choices. My apologies if I may of offended.

pullupjoys said:

I have changed my own poopy diapers in public bathrooms many times.
For me it is not a big deal.

Merp said:
Seriously dude? It's trash, garbage, waste, refuse, etc. if you or anyone else is offended by garbage being put in its proper place, I would suggest counseling. Get a grip.

The only issue I have is that the poster said they did not roll it up or anything... Like they are wanting to subject others to seeng the diaper and what is inside it.

I change my poopy and pee pee diapers in public restrooms all the time. Cleanup isn't so bad with baby wipes, that's what they are for. I have no shame in not being potty trained.

I did it today for the first time, it was at mcdonalds. I had a backpack with just a diaper and a bag with me. The plan was to put the used diaper in the bag and throw it away later, but basically all public restrooms have trashcans where i live (dont know why i didnt think of that), so i just put the diaper in the bag and then in the trash. It was really easy, but exciting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back