Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hello Little and Big Friends,
I hope your Christmas was wonderful!
The New Year is on it's way!

Recently (if you haven't read my previous posts),
I've been dealing with acceptance of my infantilism and I wanted to share a nicely written scholarly article on "Transitional Objects"

Not sure how many of you have read this, and there is some dense material here to be digested, but don't let that put you off! Take it a sentence at a time, a word at a time! (I learned a lot of new words in this one!) I felt a -HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEE weight fall away from my shoulders after reading this article..

I hate it sometimes but, I'm a person of purpose and reason, I like to know things, and most importantly why and how.

Living with these urges and desires for the entirety of my life has led me through so much anxiety, depression, and confusion...

Honestly just looking into childhood development and this article's emphasis on "maternal supplies" really drills it on home for me. What else have we all been trying to replicate or find in all of these attachments, fixations and/or addictions? Original love!

From what I've been reading here, these therapists were able to conclude that creating a "Transitional Space" (safe place to experience a mother- infant dyad ) with the patient had effects on the psyche, to sort of "internalize" and reintegrate the unfavorable regressive tendencies, through clairfication, confrontation, and positive mirroring. This theraputic alliance was referred to as "reparenting"

From the Article:
"objectifying the psych into object relations can provide powerful tools to deconstruct (reverse engineer) the end product of pathology that originated in childhood. In other words, the end product of present day behaviors (i.e. neurotic, ridged, obsessive, object attachment or failure to attach) that originated in childhood can be reexamined and identified to provide insight into that which was unknown (unconscious)."

I'm hoping we can talk more about this information because it has me riveted! I was thinking about taking notes on this and sharing with others if you guys think this is credible information to use?

Hi, nautalis. You're not a psycho, so I left that part out.

Just wanted to make clear, that when I came up with possible answers to your boyfriend's questions, they were my answers, as someone who's been here for 5ish years, and understands better why I do this.

When he expressed a health concern, there are only 2 I can think of, as long as you can enjoy him, and not just Little finery.

1. Watch your bladder and bowel muscles, to make sure they don't weaken.
2. Take care of the skin in your diaper area, by using good capacity diapers, and letting your skin take a break from your excreta for a while, between changes. Maybe use diaper free time as boyfriend time?

I'm glad you found an article that seems to be helping so much.

I feel for your boyfriend, with his depression. Depression is a dementor. Chocolate, and talking about it, helps. Be there for him to talk to. Let him cry, if need be. Remember, we love you, Little and Big, and we love him. Depression really does suck. Knowing what to do is difficult.

This is just a lot to take in, for the unfamiliar. I understand that. I don't want you thinking I wanted to chew him out, or wanted you to. Don't push him too hard.

Weird, personal question now, no obligation to answer. Do you know what he looks like, or does, when he wants to make love? Maybe look for those cues, go clean up, and once you've had time to get to bigspace, invite him into the shower?

Last edited:
Back