Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 0 guest views remaining

Protecbriefs (formerly peepeepants) now available in adult sizes!

MarcusP

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent

These are awesome. They prevent leaks 100%. They are super comfy and hold a lot. I'm a sidesleeeper, and use disposables. This is the solution I've always wanted, and they work very well! They are very durable and fit amazing. These are superior to plastic pants. For awhile, you can use discount code PROTEC10 for 10% off.

For a more detailed review, see
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: TigerDL, checkingoutall, aguy12345 and 2 others
These looks really interesting - as a side sleeper I often get small leaks.

They do look hot to wear however.

MarcusP said:

These are awesome. They prevent leaks 100%. They are super comfy and hold a lot. I'm a sidesleeeper, and use disposables. This is the solution I've always wanted, and they work very well! They are very durable and fit amazing. These are superior to plastic pants. For awhile, you can use discount code PROTEC10 for 10% off.

For a more detailed review, see
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
thanks for sharing. im very interested in trying them. are you able to post more detailed pictures of the inside and stuff

Reactions: TigerDL and neophyte
Very cool! I will keep these on my list of things to consider.

I would end up paying over $100 for one pair, converted to CAD and shipped to Canada.

I am going to try them when I get some money. Regular diapers seem to leak on me when I am sleeping on my side. Even good ones. They look like wetsuit bottoms, which are quite comfortable. These seem petty expensive though🙁

Reactions: Raylynn
Based on your review, I've just ordered a pair for myself. €65 inclusive. Will let you know how it goes, thanks for the tip.

Reactions: MarcusP
HunterJames said:
thanks for sharing. im very interested in trying them. are you able to post more detailed pictures of the inside and stuff
The protecbriefs website has lots of pictures showing the inside. Basically the entire inside (100%) is absorbent. There are 3 layers, all stretchy. The outer layer is a laminated neoprene-like material. The inner layers I don't know to be honest. I assume one wicks, and the other absorbs.

I ordered a pair the other day using the protec10 code. Isn’t supposed to arrive until Friday though☹️ If it works as well as people (you and manufacturer) say, I’ll end up ordering a bunch more too. It looks tough to remove for daytime use (I almost always make it to the toilet in the daytime so I just untapped the diaper), but it seems like a godsend for a sidesleeper who wets the bed. I’ll elaborate on it when I get it.

Got mine yesterday. They're really comfy. They come up high on the waist and feel nice and snug due to the belt.

They feel really thick between the legs though, I had a definite waddle while wearing them over a diaper.

It didn't bother my sleep at all though. I didn't leak at all, but I'm sure if I did they would have worked just fine.

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, checkingoutall, MarcusP and 1 other person
Hehe I can't get over the name

Reactions: Furrytum, TigerDL and dogboy
BunnyFofo said:
Got mine yesterday. They're really comfy. They come up high on the waist and feel nice and snug due to the belt.

They feel really thick between the legs though, I had a definite waddle while wearing them over a diaper.

It didn't bother my sleep at all though. I didn't leak at all, but I'm sure if I did they would have worked just fine.
can you take pictures if possible. please thank you

I got a pair of these the other day, and they are super comfortable. The waist strap feels like it is hugging 🤗 me, kind of like my weighted blanket but more so. My only complaint is there is no cuff or anything around my legs, so I don’t know how that this would protect leaks at the leg holes. Is that normal for these Protecbriefs? Jeanne will get an email from me asking about this perceived shortcoming. I am thinking of sewing elastic around the legs to address that. It would definitely hold in leaks at the waist though, which is what usually leaks on me. I have a 34 (ok. I have to squeeze into 34) inch waist, so medium should have been the right size for me. The bulk is amazing, like sitting on a cloud. But I do work in a professional environment, so wearing this over a BetterDry would be excessive over dress pants, but nights and weekends this is in😃 Maybe next pay check I will buy more. Sorry, no pictures from me. Haven’t tested their ability to stop leaks, but once I have a nighttime accident I will let you know.

These look like my solution to leaks, more pictures would be great!

Uh, just uh Nuuuuuuu.
I'm sure they're great n all and a lot of people prob find them amazing and even if they worked 110% at stopping leaks ......

You could not pay me to wear that.
From a female perspective, it looks like some midnight infomercial lose weight while you sleep, shapewear/compression combo.
It is not an eye pleasing garment that says "I Wear Diapers" but even the best diapers can't contain the wrath of my bladder like this can. 😆

Order in the next 10mins and we'll throw in a second set, For Free, that's right double your order *just pay addl shipping & handling.

Suppose you were bowl incontinent, would you Poo Poo Pants? Yeah, it is a funny name.

HunterJames said:
I went to the site but I cannot find any INSIDE pictures. This item sounds a bit too good to be true. Can anyone of the users post a picture of the inside of this garment? @MarcusP - can you?

JOCKMAN said:
I went to the site but I cannot find any INSIDE pictures. This item sounds a bit too good to be true. Can anyone of the users post a picture of the inside of this garment? @MarcusP - can you?
Sure, no prob. This is one turned inside out.

Last edited:
Reactions: smokeyjoe, JOCKMAN, TigerDL and 1 other person
Reactions: iampadded
For side sleeping semi-regular leakers like me these look amazing!

HunterJames said:
oh wow. thanks. that actually looks more comfortable than i thought it would be
They are super comfy!

Back