Prostatitis

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCGuy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
In early July I started having urinary frequency, some pain near my bladder and belly button area, burning when peeing, etc. Also I wet the bed some though that part was at least partially intentional because I’m a diaper lover and was hoping my wife would get me diapers to wear. I went to doctor and there was no infection found in urine sample. My doctor assumed a prostate infection but didn’t do an exam. Things got better after taking antibiotics and that was end of it.

A few days ago it seems like at least some symptoms have come back. Mainly urinary frequency this time, incomplete emptying, burning, painful ejaculation. Also have bed wetting hoping for diapers I guess. I haven’t been to doctor yet this time but have an appointment early next week.

Recently I purchased some diapers and had been intentionally wetting them and at times seeing how long I could hold my pee while wearing hoping for a real accident. Could that be the cause of these symptoms I’m having instead of a prostate issue? I’m in my mid 30s.

• Thinking
Reactions: Edgewater, PeterPPeevy and Lumos
Mine is a story of similar problems over the last 50 years or so, and I’ve also wondered if I’m the author of my own destiny.

It seems like I’ve been avoiding toilets my entire life, ar at least since puberty. To me, there is no pleasure like the pleasure of finally letting go in my pants, and not just urine. But prostrate pain from an enlarged prostrate has been a frequent problem, despite incredibly painful surgery in my 30s which eased the pain but resulted in semen being shunted to my bladder instead of being ejaculated.

I’ve never had the courage to discuss this with a doctor, despite recent episodes of urinary urge incontinence and IBS.

Peter P.P.

Reactions: SCGuy and Edgewater
Those sound like concerning symptoms. Hopefully your doctor is able to figure out what the cause of them is. I can't really give you any advice other than to make an appointment with your doctor, which you already did.

Reactions: SCGuy and Edgewater
It is not wise to unnecessary hold urine nor not fully emptying your bladder as both issues can result in a UTI which require medications to clear-up. Also, seeing your doctor regularly is always important and especially if you have noticed the onset or worsening of Urinary problems. IC is our bodies early warning system that problems with specific organs, the onset of specific illness or mental conditions first display as increased problems with IC.

Those of us who are IC, see our Medical Team year to assure that an onset or worsening has not occurred, because we are already IC.

Reactions: littlemoosey and SCGuy
I was diagnosed with a mild case in my mid-20s. Antibiotics cleared it up. There are a couple of different types of prostatitis so you may have a recurring infection that will warrant a referral to a urologist.

The part I am more concerned about is faking the bedwetting because you are a DL. I am too and I made the mistake you are making. I get the why but I am here to warn you that you're going down a road that may not end up where you think. You are forcing your fetish on your wife. You may be causing her unnecessary worry. If she already suspects that you are a DL, this is just going to sow distrust in your relationship.

It's obviously your relationship but I would exercise extreme caution here. You may not care for the repercussions.

Reactions: huggiesthick, Subtlerustle, SCGuy and 1 other person
I end up with BHP. in the past year I starting to bed wet more and more. it was occasionally then started couple times a week and now its just about all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back