4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
As I have shared many times,
If one is to be a special girl, certain things need to happen:
1. Fully shaved or waxed body including pussy
2. Proper regulation full school girl uniform
3. Proper humiliating punishments in place for naughty girls

I can expand on all of these if there is any interest for either school mistresses or special girls like me
Steph

Reactions: Angelapinks, goodniteswearer89, mistykitty and 1 other person
I'm a special girl and I love wearing strict regulation schoolgirl uniform. What humiliating punishments do naughty girls suffer at your school?

Do you have any pictures of you wearing your uniform you sam share now? Where are you based?
There a number of punishments I have had to go through keeping in mind, I am a special girl too, not a teacher or mistress. Please read below and add any ideas you have.
Punishments include;
1. Placed in the pillory in full uniform with dental gag on for talking too much in class
2. Made to wear a 9 month silicone lifelike pregnancy belly for a whole week with maternity tights and maternity shirt dungarees with heavy metal leg irons for being too horny and promiscuous. This is a way of reminding you what it would be like to be pregnant for 9 months
3. Being made to wear baby girl clothes for 2 weeks - diaper, plastic panties, pink dress, bonnet, white tights, booties. As it will remind you that having a baby is big work. During this time, you just owe andpoo in your diaper in the classroom with the other girls and sit in your mess, sometimes be made to do potty, fed in high chair infront of the whole school.
4. The first lightest punishment is being made to be put into the gibbet for the entire day stripped to your bra and panties and hung in the centre of the playground for all girls, teachers and parents to see.

Reactions: princessarya
This is the standard bra all special girls must wear along with matching full bum panties
Flesh or white underwire bra

Attachments

• 9F8ABA58-B1BB-4368-9C7E-ED4BC9A02843.jpeg
    9F8ABA58-B1BB-4368-9C7E-ED4BC9A02843.jpeg
    582.8 KB · Views: 44
I'm a special girl who loves her regulation school uniforms too😃

Tell me more and share some pics

This is me in my school uniform. It's a very close approximation to what the girls used to wear where I was at secondary school many years ago.

School uniform.jpeg
Under my bottle green school skirt and bottle green opaque tights, I'm wearing bottle green nylon school uniform knickers, like the junior girls (ages 11-13) had to wear. Older girls (13-16) still had to wear school uniform but didn't have to wear regulation knickers, and sixth-form girls didn't have to wear school uniform and could wear what they liked.

I enjoy the physical feeling of the tight, full-cut, high-waisted, thick nylon school knickers. I love the humiliation of knowing that, even when I have naughty thoughts and get hard, it just takes a pair of girl's school knickers to keep my boy parts tightly enclosed and firmly under control. I love the humiliation of being dressed like the most junior girls, in the strictest of uniform, absolutely everything I'm wearing being dictated by the school rules. I love the idea of being a sixth-form boy, being punished for some misdemeanour by being made to wear a girl's school uniform, surrounded by the sixth-form girls comfortably and casually dressed in jeans, teasing me about having to wear girl's school uniform while they get to wear what they like. And then it's time for netball and I have to get changed into my gym knickers and short, pleated netball skirt, and as I get changed they find out that I'm not just wearing a girl's school uniform, but a strict junior girl's uniform complete with the regulation knickers that they remember but haven't had to wear for three years, and they tease me about that. And then one of the girls looks a little closer and sees the bulge in my knickers that tells them that I'm turned on by the girl's uniform and the netball kit and the humiliation, and they tease me about that, too.

If only the girls at school had realised what fun they could have had at my expense...

Reactions: DorothyPansy, Nappyboybob, Ali123 and 1 other person
I love it and would love to exchange stories like this as this is exactly why I wear my girls school uniform.
As soon as my wife goes to work and the kids are at school I change into my full uniform and also put heavy leg irons on for the whole day.
I would love to chat with you more for please write more stories about your uniform experiences.
I agree with you that there is nothing like the feel of thick tights on your legs.
As I write this I am I my regulation flesh bra and panties under my boxers and T-shirt I wear to bed
Steph

Reactions: DorothyPansy
Come on special girls…..where are
You and share your pics and experiences

Reactions: DorothyPansy
I have worn my daughters clothes she left when she moved out & to have a lovely little sister in her school uniform xx

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
DorothyPansy said:
I have worn my daughters clothes she left when she moved out & to have a lovely little sister in her school uniform xx
Please share pics in full uniform and I am will be doing the same on Monday
If you want to be part of our special girl group you have to share

My ex wife caught me fully dressed during lockdown in the dress she wore for her 21st birthday party xx

Reactions: Ali123 and Seasonedcitizen
Bhuna71 said:
I'm a special girl and I love wearing strict regulation schoolgirl uniform. What humiliating punishments do naughty girls suffer at your school?
This is a very good example of how strict the special girls school I think we should form is. I wore this bra which is simple, flesh and no lace but when I was I inspected In front of the whole school I was punished because the bra had a small metal piece between the cups.
My punishment was to be locked into the school gibbet in the centre of the playground for the whole week, each day I arrived at school, only dressed in this bra and big girl flesh panties with a sign around my neck saying….
“Stephanie is being punished and Locked in this gibbet because she failed to wear the correct regulation bra”
It was a very tough punishment, 3 days hanging like this for everyone to see me and poke me with sticks.
F9C698F4-D360-4E6A-82EC-5F00390DDE2F.jpeg

I forgot to add, I am made to wear these anal beads for the entire time in the gibbet

Attachments

• 4383CCDC-2073-4FAF-9F21-53233319B4B7.jpeg
    4383CCDC-2073-4FAF-9F21-53233319B4B7.jpeg
    324.4 KB · Views: 15
DorothyPansy said:
Please share a picture with us

Hi school girls
I thought is was a good idea to post a pic of me wearing the best sports bra ever that I want every girl in our school wearing.
It is tight and supotive and the straps are amazing

Attachments

• 5C4268D0-1808-42EE-935D-A2F978029C35.jpeg
    5C4268D0-1808-42EE-935D-A2F978029C35.jpeg
    400.5 KB · Views: 16
Dlkt said:
I'm a special girl who loves her regulation school uniforms too😃
So do you like my punishment ideas and do you have any other ideas

Stephlau2000 said:
Do you have any pictures of you wearing your uniform you sam share now? Where are you based?
There a number of punishments I have had to go through keeping in mind, I am a special girl too, not a teacher or mistress. Please read below and add any ideas you have.
Punishments include;
1. Placed in the pillory in full uniform with dental gag on for talking too much in class
2. Made to wear a 9 month silicone lifelike pregnancy belly for a whole week with maternity tights and maternity shirt dungarees with heavy metal leg irons for being too horny and promiscuous. This is a way of reminding you what it would be like to be pregnant for 9 months
3. Being made to wear baby girl clothes for 2 weeks - diaper, plastic panties, pink dress, bonnet, white tights, booties. As it will remind you that having a baby is big work. During this time, you just owe andpoo in your diaper in the classroom with the other girls and sit in your mess, sometimes be made to do potty, fed in high chair infront of the whole school.
4. The first lightest punishment is being made to be put into the gibbet for the entire day stripped to your bra and panties and hung in the centre of the playground for all girls, teachers and parents to see.
Come on special girls if you are serious about your fetish and needs, then start contributing to this thread and let’s get a group together

Reactions: Pantyslave
A while ago I had a friend who loved to role play headmaster and schoogirl.

I'd wear my uniform - bottle green knickers, white bra, white blouse, school tie, pleated gym skirt, white pelerine knee length socks and Mary-Jane sandals - and he'd give me tasks to do. Inevitably they wouldn't be done to his satisfaction, and he'd tell me he was going to punish me.

He'd make me touch my toes, then he'd go round behind me and lift my skirt up over my waist, so that my knickers were on display. Then he'd stroke my bottom a few times with his hands. This made him very excited, and then he'd spank me, sometimes with his hands, sometimes with a paddle. And once he'd "warmed my bottom up", as he put it, he'd cane me.

Once he was done caning me he "made" me kneel before him, undo his zipper and, well, I'm sure you can guess the rest.

Reactions: scrtadssy75, Dlkt and Pantyslave
Ali123 said:
A while ago I had a friend who loved to role play headmaster and schoogirl.

I'd wear my uniform - bottle green knickers, white bra, white blouse, school tie, pleated gym skirt, white pelerine knee length socks and Mary-Jane sandals - and he'd give me tasks to do. Inevitably they wouldn't be done to his satisfaction, and he'd tell me he was going to punish me.

He'd make me touch my toes, then he'd go round behind me and lift my skirt up over my waist, so that my knickers were on display. Then he'd stroke my bottom a few times with his hands. This made him very excited, and then he'd spank me, sometimes with his hands, sometimes with a paddle. And once he'd "warmed my bottom up", as he put it, he'd cane me.

Once he was done caning me he "made" me kneel before him, undo his zipper and, well, I'm sure you can guess the rest.
Ooh Ali123, that sounds wonderful, for both of you!

Reactions: Ali123
Back