Progress

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I am trying to enjoy life more and working towards getting out more. Today I found a new coffee shop near by. Next week I’m getting my bicycle in to the shop for them to helped me finish it. When I brought my bicycle frame it was rusty it has been in a fire and I used a drimel to clean it up. I chose my preferred paint and I sprayed it with purple and glitter ✨ I brought new parts for it and some second hand parts (the crank was used) all that’s left is to give it a once over and install the brakes and chain I’m useless and installing chains I don’t have the strength in my little hands.
My goal is to get it working so I can ride it, purchase a helmet, maybe mount my action camera to it and go costal trails. I want to travel more. I want to start making videos, my used replacement phone I got coming shoots 8k 10bit hdr and has stabilisation so I got all the kit I need to film trips. I want to get the boat out to the old island here. I finally feel like a fog has lifted and I can do more, I still got terrible anxiety but I’m trying to not let it stop me from doing the things I want to do and I want to get in shape. I don’t know if I’ll manage to ride my bike at first but If not I will walk and get exercise until I can.

I’ve spent too long laying down grief stricken after losing my mum and feeling sorry for myself for the amount of pain I’m in. I don’t want to waste the good years of my life I got left just not living, I’ve wasted 6 years already, I’m not trying to belittle my mental health issues I’m just trying to push forwards and try and have good times rather than wallow in my problems. The first video I made about 6 months ago got like 2000 views in a couple of days but it’s more of a hobby.

Reactions: littledreamers333 and Jorelaxed
A big thumbs up to you! Hang in there. I lost my mom 20 years ago. I still have feeling of loss from it. We all do. Glad to hear about your progress in your bike and would love to see your movies !

Back