Product Idea: Ratchet Tie Down Wedgie Diaper Pants

liveandlove

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
You know those levers that can tighten stuff? You crank it one way, then the other? Usually used for securing something to a car?
What if those were used as a way to tighten diaper covers, perhaps with over-shoulder suspenders? You could tighten it so much!
I bet it would feel really good ^_^

Reactions: medfet878
You sure could make it tight, maybe a little to much lol. We have somthing in the right size that you speak of at my work and yeah it would work for the most part but it is kind of just like a really strong belt that can tighten better than using holes and a hook.

My only worry with both is that it will still slip and move as you move so you end up having to keep tightening it more just like a belt to keep everything tight, I would like to think your still better off getting an all in one thing that goes over the diaper to your shoulder if you want the feeling to last.

Reactions: medfet878
littleph0enix said:
You sure could make it tight, maybe a little to much lol. We have somthing in the right size that you speak of at my work and yeah it would work for the most part but it is kind of just like a really strong belt that can tighten better than using holes and a hook.

My only worry with both is that it will still slip and move as you move so you end up having to keep tightening it more just like a belt to keep everything tight, I would like to think your still better off getting an all in one thing that goes over the diaper to your shoulder if you want the feeling to last.
too much is the best kind of much xD How can we make it not slip? There's gotta be a way, right? Also, I think there would have to be shoulder pads that loop around it or some other kind of padding, because the whole idea here is to go really, really tight xD

As in you could use pipes with padding to hold the straps in line and have somthing with loops to cover over the full diaper than just straps. You can even get padding to go over (most but not all) of the straps.

But all this gives is going from no work other then buying straps to making and buying more stuff which is why it might be worth your time and money to just buy a all in one thing.

Ratcheting belts do exist for normal pants ... mayhaps they could be adapted ?

KitsuneFox said:
Ratcheting belts do exist for normal pants ... mayhaps they could be adapted ?
I might or might not already have this for more advanced belt that is just straight better....

Wont lie they are good too but the belt kind are not as strong and do start to slip when over tightened does not take more to over tighten) but for all I know there might be an even better belt then what I might have at point might be worth a try too?

Interesting. I didn't know this!

littleph0enix said:
I might or might not already have this far more advanced belt that is just straight better....

Wont lie they are good too but the belt is kind of not as strong and they do start to slip when over tightened, for all I know there might be an even better belt than what I might have at point so might be worth a try too?
It makes me sad just how bad my English is when re reading back stuff later....

Last edited:
Reactions: KindaOlde
Back